Saturday, October 29, 2005

459 pm Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of The Word!

What are you doing now?
I AM Loving You Lord Jesus Christ..... I've been cleaning up my sacred space... After the Chant I did at Center last week, I've seen more and more things coming together really fast. I know I need to learn so much more... and get busy with these things around for me to do.

Yes everything is going to become more of a challenge for you. And the more you do the more you will be able to do. It's the same as always. You are doing as you know you need too... no worries be happy...
I know there is really a lot more that I need to do and I can tell that it's going as you've intended it to go
of course son, again everything has it's place and time.
611pm and i've cleaned and moved all the rugs in my space here. I've moved the alter from the north wall to the east wall. This is where I first built it here anyway. I've put the Compaq1 PC back together again, since I got a wireless card for it. I wanted it out of my space here and figured a way to make it work ok.

I still need to move more rugs and pillows around. I got 7 of these black and crome stackable chairs that have been in a corner. Now there's a line of chairs along the north wall. Five fit fine and then the 2 others are for the south and west candles when I chant.
You are doing fine son. there is alot for you to do still and your space still needs work too. Get the patent done and write up some more stuff later...
I love You Lord Jesus, THANK YOU AMEN.

ok everything is fine. stay very clear and focused. if others around you crash and burn... let them go. clean up the ashes and move along anyway... you will always come out ahead. don't let others petty judgements bother you. you hace three patents now... your first could redo everything you've done ten times over. It will be there when you areready. stay vosy..

I love you Christ Jesus Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment