Sunday, October 23, 2005

I am not afraid of anything. Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of The Word!

What are you doing now?
What a pain in the ass it is to have a drunk in my house. He's likely snuck around for the last 10 years, at least, drinking little pint bottles of vodka with no one knowing. But I know whenever he's drunk. He denies it all the time so that I even baught a breathalizer to test him. But still he tries to drink and drink and drink.... I give him an inch and he takes a mile. Every day trying to take take take more more and more...
What do you expect, it's a desease that is trying to stop everything you are doing now. You always knew you would have to deal with the worst in order to achieve the best!
I know, and I can forgive and get back to work. But he set his own limits, Just like Dan did. If they come here for a chance to improve their own lives and set their own limits, then I need to hold to that at the very least. I can't let this crap run my whole life over... Like now I need to get this patent done. I've needed to get it done for months... and i keep getting distracted with BS.
Yes, and what are you doing now? Do you know how many years of effort Keith has pulled together for you in a single afternoon of working. He did the same thing with your website. And he will again, if he can stay focused.
I know it will always come around if you are here with us.
Don't you worry about us being here with you. Keith is right about the Jesus thing. Your way and truth is clear and strong. This path through the woods in yours. You don't need everyone running up and down your path. It gets all messy that way. Who will look up to who if everyone does it the same way. You are still growing. And so are Keith and Andrew. You can get a lot more going in the right direction if you all work together. Planning a contract worked well.
I know. I know we can do it. But I can NOT let him fuck up any more than he has already...

There is a lot more at stake now with what you are doing. It is time to change again. The cycle spins around again. Stronger and stronger. Everything has it's time and place. The world needs to bust into a new dream. Farther into a new era. You wont have the time to spend with so many personal problems. You need to get focused on finishing a lot of things whether other people around are lost in selfishness and crash and burn over and over again. You stay true and clear ... they will see your example.

You really want to say a lot more than that...
Nope not really you have a lot of other things to do now... get busy
Ok, i am thanks I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment