Saturday, October 22, 2005

TreehouseYoga

I'm not afraid of anything. Thank You Jesus Christ!

What are you doing now?
Today we had the open house here in Tampa Florida. Elizabeth Holland has been more rude and nasty than ever. The total complete arrogance and ego of mankind like a virus in a woman. Really scary frightful thing. It's like my emails to her explaining how several people have complained about her negative/nasty attitude only made it worse instead of opening her eyes to getting some compassion and truth into her work instead of just scorn. I mean it is a Yoga center for health, not stress!

I sent her this email trying the best I could to just say what I've seen and heard. So she wrote back saying I was just "pushing her buttons". . . . . never really acknowledging anything and just avoided it. I wrote her again after I had chanted and tried to give her more feeling and insight into it all. . . lol. . .Big mistake!

Course she never replied. The next time I saw her she started complaining about all the bare spots in her garden. Started again in the front of her house, accusing me. Again I said the only time I saw anyone working there was the Garden Party where she told everyone what to do anyway. She took me around to show me more bare spots. I told her I wasn't in-charge of the gardeners, and wasn't a volunteer coordinators. . . "GOOD"

Yes, so she goes into how we needed mulch to fix this mess she's made. . . lol. . . sure I told her 6 months ago about the mulch. There was no way she could get anything done now.

Then she put Keith up to get the mulch and he tried to get me out there shoveling at 6am. What a rat!!! A scary arrogant rat I found!

lol. . . what a joke! I kinda felt like she hadn't done nothing with the signs yet, and maybe I should just leave them there under her deck, with a little note "awaiting for paint and email reply about words for these. . . ."

No wonder she's got gardeners digging up bare spots everywhere. I planned this whole thing out with her and she's only insulting me. . . . and certainly NOT being any help even with the "critical tasks" she "assigned me". . . .

Oh well, I'm sure I have lots of old paint cans at home. . . and I'd rather work in peace there. . . Dealing with a drunk is heaven compared to some arrogant selfish witch. . . Oh sorry, lol. . . Keith's not always drunk! And I've never seen her flying on a broom!

I stayed up all night making signs and then woke up at 6am. And drove off to set them up. I made a little survey too, so we could find out what ads worked best. Course I made the mistake of giving them to Elizabeth, she certainly couldn't use anything that wasn't her idea. . . . Arrogance ruins another opportunity, Wow, I wonder how many times that happened.

Hum, like my nursing teacher. I brought her over to chant with me, Jiwan and Elizabeth. Course all she did was talk to Elizabeth and I've not seen her since. Funny, I bet her grant is filed before I see her again. . . so she "forgot about some yoga studio". . . . Bet Elizabeth told her how to do all her research too. Course she's been doing it for 30 years, but Elizabeth knows everything about how to do research. . . LOL. . . and run Yoga Centers, and Volunteers, just ask her she'll tell you. . . maybe someday she'll learn to be civilized, being right all the time only makes you lonely!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please help us all as we grow into you light. Amen!!!

1 comment:

  1. Worse still this psycho is a lying thief too. As you can see reading this I worked days and months helping her out getting hundreds of hours of free yoga classes. Well she just decided I didn't have any at all.... Sure it's her place so she can do whatever she wants. I could sue her. But I would prefer to just avoid her, why deal with her at all. Let her lie and steal, it's her Karma, that she'll get sooner or later...

    ReplyDelete