Thursday, October 06, 2005

Thank you for participating in my Mayan Chant


I’m not afraid of anything. Thank You Jesus Christ!

What are you doing now?
This complete fantasy continues. After talking with JJ I realized I had better get serious about getting it all out there. So I wrote JJ a thank you with all the links. I sent it to Cecile saying I needed to take her to the Center to show it to her.

Tuesday 10/4/2005 at 12:22pm (check out the screen capture) I started the showing with Cecile, Wij and Eel. I did it all out with everything. I couldn't believe I was able to get it all done and out there.... When I finished they asked some question about it... a lot of questions. I never really told them anything about it ahead of time. I gave them the flyer and brochure I made a long time ago, and that was it.

I drove Cecile out there and also back to her office. On the way back we talked about working on the next grant together and also spoke alot about getting a Yoga only section added to it. It was clear to me that she was excited about it. I noticed a few times she was in prayer through it. Linked to the light or vision or something I guess. While Wij and Eel were just totally cleared ... coming out floating and free, wondering what happened.

Today in Wij's class she told me she wanted to learn it all and share in it more. Eel was stunned, since it was "TOTALLY DIFFERENT" than the last time she saw it. I told them it is always a unique experience and everything changes every time with everyone who sees it. So I know I need to get more serious about it... I also know I need to write up my next patent about it.

Scott told me not to waste my time with USF on the patent. But I've been thinking I would get them more involved into it all anyway. It will be kinda stunning for anyone who reads it or understands anything about it..... WOW do i have a lot of work to do on it... uhg!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you for your Grace Love and wisdom!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment