Saturday, October 08, 2005

Understanding vs Consciousness

I’m not afraid of anything. Thank You Jesus Christ!

What are you doing now?

I can't believe how I can do anything that i want to. I planned to go to a few places today. Then I found out they were both scheduled to start at the same time. So I didn't go to either one? Ok I tried to go to one of them. I walked around HCC for an hour looking for the Earth Summits thing, but never found it.

So I came home and started going through my email. Virato had posted something about his Radio show today, so I poped it open. Of course it was all about the research that I'm trying to do... 8.17pm

What are you trying to do?

I know I need to get busy on the patent. I know it's the single concept that I must explain. I never seem to get things done that I know I need to do. I offered to Martha to do a healing of Shieds with Mary at the prayer group this morning. Actually I offered to do so last weekend, since I thought it was then, instead of now. She never really responded to the email... then commented at chior that I needed to ask him about it.

So all week I was thinking of something we could do in the group. I keep putting it into perspective of the MBSR study at school of course. 9.09pm

What did you find there Son?

I knew I needed to do a lot more that's all.... I thought about telling the church group it was a research project and then having them all take a survey before and after. Course JJ or Cecile could tell me which survey would give the best statistical data for the results we wanted to demonstrate.

What are you doing now?

I'm trying to write the patent. I keep getting distracted. Keith has been fussing with the pc's again. He finally got me to hook up an old pc he brought over from Miami. But then Golaith wouldn't turn on again. And my Sony wouldn't read his floppy disk copied from the old Miami pc. lol... it was weird, so I told him he had some Karma about these data files. Which only made him want to get them more than ever.

What do you really think about all of this?

I'm not sure what to think. It's already 10pm and I feel like I've done nothing all day. I always seem to feel this way. I need to do a lot still all around. I found the links to the Yoga research I found before... then sent them to Cecile. She has told me how important it is to research new aspect and components that no one else has studied yet.

What are you doing now?

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment