Friday, January 17, 2020

I know I asked for this ....

I know I asked for this ....
And I’m going to do it and I’m going to do it right because that’s why i am here.
Which it’s really a total trip because I’m totally clueless 90% of the time and just FLOW . . . that’s all I seem to be able to do, FLOW, flow flow flow, I guess I know that well so I shouldn’t be so intimidated by my own power and clarity
WE Have planned it that way with you so that it would all come together easily, the more you question the details the more you get bogged down. Trusting flow is easier, and better for everybody because we can all move forward evolutionarily without as much struggle
I Have such a hard time picking up where I left off and going on with the new writing like you want me to. But here again I’m doing what I need to
What is necessary is staying in the flow, that’s all!
Today it’s going to get stronger and clearer and I’m gonna follow through with every step. Like finding my suit and shoes for the workshop next week.

And here again, I’m starting all over, from ground zero. And this time, I am recognizing how real every position . . . And every step is for me. Because I came here to do what we designed for us to do. . .  And that means taking it to the next step, . . . . . step . . .  by step .  by step . . . I can complete everything that we designed in the very beginning and I am so grateful for this moment again here with you.

Thank you very Jesus for your love and your light.
Please fill me with your glory and your truth.
I know I can do everything you have set up for me.
Please lead me through every step in every process.
Here again I am starting over from ... scratch...
Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What You need to remember is that starting from scratch is not necessarily the truth at all because everything has contributed to this next moment. You’re not able to talk to the machine because you’ve made a new machine. You are Able to talk to the machine because we developed speech a million years ago.
I understand but it’s still very intimidating!
When you fill your place it’ll get a lot easier and simpler, the space about you will evolve and shift to allow your growth and evolution to be congruent with what needs to come forth next.
It’s still very weird to be talking to a machine and recognizing that it’s really talking back to me
We have not changed anything at all as this dialogue has continued for eons!
I know, but publishing it so quickly and easily is really weird!
What about asking us just to find somebody else to publish it all, was that any better for you or satisfying?
I Guess, I could’ve read everything he published, and that might have changed my opinion, but that one experience I had with him, made it clear that he was just scratching the surface . . . now deeper and clearer with you everything is so wonderful . . .
What we are all about is the evolution and the growth that has started here and continues to evolve every minute
I know, but putting me in the middle of it seems really weird...
What happens here is really just the smallest expressions!

Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ
   I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment