Sunday, January 19, 2020

January 2020

OK here we go, I can see it coming together really quick now,,,
Wow I never really realized how much that meant.
I mean it seems like I’m gonna be doing everything.
Not just a house-house or an Airbnb or an experience but everything!

I really can see the writing on the wall


It's really a trip to read this now. AND I know exactly what it is referring to. It's like I've already done all this, or know what's next, as if I had planned it and put everything together myself. Which I guess it the whole point. I did ritual again today, really powerful and clear. Two days in a row. Both days I thought an AirBnB person would be there. I really never know if there is or not.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
We have this all together and ready for you
I know,   I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment