Thursday, January 02, 2020

New Decade too

It's supposed to get up into the 80's today. I slept with extra blankets on me. And when I biked to Ritual, with my jacket and scarf, so when I got home and kept them both on. I spent most of the day around the house with the jacket and scarf. Then as evening was coming onto me, I decided to go shopping.

Not really needed anything, but when Adnil, Sirhc and Aidualc spent the night here. I had gotten a few mattresses and I didn't like the full size I had, since my old bed frame I was using was a queen. Sirhc suggested that I just take it back to the store and get the larger version. So after 5pm last night that's what I did.

I've also decided to move and adjust how they are set in the rooms, so I can add bunks over them. . . one thing at a time. I really have too much else to work on. Like it's about time to ride out to Ritual. .

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
We have a lot going into this with you. The Ritual will become more and more as you continue. Racing off in the morning is ideal for you. Gets you started early and gets you excited and moving in the right directions. And of course you have noticed that each morning, you ride past mik's office. . . 
I think that's crazy.  I can't visit or talk with her at all.  And I wont make any efforts until she apologizes for abandoning me. . . eight years we spoke about how we had both been abandoned, and how important it was we stepped beyond that, instead of repeating it. . .    I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment