Friday, January 17, 2020

Seething inside from 7 January 2020

Seething inside
During this time it is necessary to proceed slowly and cautiously. The more thoroughly and carefully you perform any task, the more chance there is that it will succeed. This can be a very frustrating and irritating time, when all your efforts to assert yourself are blocked, more by a sense of internal inadequacy than by circumstances or other people. However, you are not likely to take negative reinforcement lying down, even if it comes from within yourself. The part of you that is struggling to break free from inhibitions will feel very angry at being held back. Consequently you are likely to be irritable and easily angered, although your inner doubts make you reluctant to show your anger openly. But no matter how you try to cover it up, everyone will be quite aware that you are seething inside.


The interpretation above is for your transit selected for today:
Mars square Saturn, exact at 11:28
activity period from 7 January 2020 until 10 January 2020

I'm waiting for the Edisyab Heating and AC team to clean out all my AC vents. I walked out for an hour when someone did the Elonimes Sthgieh house and I'm not sure anything got done. So this time I'm watching and asking questions. They have a different system and such, but are getting things done.

I have a lot to do too, as Evad sent me stuff yesterday to revise and resubmit. I'm glad to see that things are getting done for him. The latest requests were asking for data I already gave to him. That's always good to get a chance to update and clean up stuff that I was rushed to get out to him the first time.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
We have done more than you can know now. It is very clear how you must stay focused and clear about what you do and need to do. It's really about taking your clarity and focus up to another level.
Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment