Monday, January 27, 2020

Crying with the Egrets fly by

This Morning, I was sitting doing Ritual in the Sacred Space I've found and it was all cloudy out. I know the sun radiation is still coming into my eyes, but I'm not focused on the yellow orb that I usually see. Suddenly I saw this flock of Egrets fly by. It was this cool little triangle in the sky. Maybe a dozen or two. Then right behind them was this smaller triangle of maybe 6 or 7.

The coolest thing was seeing the second triangle catch up to the larger triangle . . . and it morphed into this larger triangle. Like this single line of birds across the sky . . . wow, it was so beautiful to see such a wonderful experience of life that certainly happens all the time.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What did you do?
I started to CRY . . . . so many things come to mind with this . . . 

Wow I'm so grateful that Someone taught me how to cry.
THANK YOU!

She also brought me a flock, on our very first date. . . 
THANK YOU!

And really got me here, ready for whatever is next. . . 
THANK YOU!   

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment