Monday, November 08, 2021

Fwd: STARS projects with us

Ykcin and Einalem,

If Gnilrets decides to do STARS Projects, I will set him up as an officer and he's in-charge.  My son and the AI-Professor at Patel who now lives off-the-grid 30 minutes north of USF are the only other board members for STARS USA Inc. I will setup your son as an APPLE TEACHER beginning with this PDF attached . . . ONCE again, we are always doing BETA. 

What does "doing beta testing" mean. Well, if this Apple PDF is not perfect, we change it and modify it to make it work right. That's really what everything is about with reforming public education and the western societies:
Yes, that's a picture of my son Christopher reading and writing at age 3, as he was putting together MACS, in a project at the ERCCD child center at USF.

See more PDF's here:
http://www.starsusa.org/stars/projects.htm

We are able to do "project for credit" in ANY SCHOOL system!

and I TRIED TO
Oh sorry. I built the first website in 1989. We've had it live ever since, and added, expanded, redone it, over and over, always keeping the original on the server. I can give you a directory as there are hundreds of dead links, but it's really all there still, somewhere!

God Bless you all!
Love U guys,
eric


PS. The Just4Now copied blog email post is a private BLOG I can setup for us to edit and use for tracking the work developed with Gnilrets from this email ;-) yes, I've had hundreds of blogs!  It's great to edit and comment on things there to track it all in one place. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment