Saturday, November 27, 2021

missing letters and many seen together

I’m really not sure how you expect me to keep up with this, but I understand the technology is all in my hands, and I understand that I am the one that is supposed to do it all, but I don’t know how I can possibly keep up with everything happening. Of course, I know it was “me” demanding for everything happening fast, that created this, because that’s what I’m here for and that’s what it’s all about. So if I Gotta do it all by myself then please make the change fast. Wow, this is gonna be fun!

Wow, you would think this would be easy for me. Like how writing is getting easier and easier for me. I can really almost scribble, with missing letters and many run all together as I write faster, and faster. And then I remember specifically asking for a little pop-up keyboard, so I could add commas or capitals as I would want randomly in my writing. It's really great to get my scribbles translated, but to also do spelling corrections and make it all perfect and readable is really cool, beyond any desires.

Of course, I'm still breaking machines too. As my new job tried to get my Windows machine licensed and legal and it required several hours of Microsoft technical support. And it's still not right or completed now.
What is wicked cool is that I'm back with AutoCAD and they have changed several things that i always complained about. Of Course, No one can understand or accept how much of that I helped to create.

But like knowing the physics of the very first spark that continues to run through us all the time. Who cares if I know and understand this at such a higher level than anyone. Like so what, who cares, and why should I waste my time babbling about it all.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What you are doing is sharing the experience at a deeper level. Recognize how few will understand and even fewer will be able to follow this with you. 
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment