Tuesday, November 16, 2021

experience as it all shows up

Who would think that I would be here now dealing with so many things that no one really has any clue about.  We all know and accept the immediate experience as it all shows up. Or we all need to. Again I have been totally perplexed.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
We have been very happy how you have progressed, it's very clear how much more things are coming together.  Like when you visited the apple store.  Got into a discussion on fixing your contacts and emails and you flashed back to the high school TRS-80 running ms-dos to debate about the capacity and challenge with this technology. Each debate would end in the same exact place, where you were convinced that the tech would never reach this capacity to function to our needs. . . . But he knew he could do it.
You have since been convinced that you were speaking with Steve Jobs, since it has become obvious how much you wanted and pushed what he has now created to meet your needs.  And you are here ready to sleep but know how perplexed everything is and still must prepare for the next tasks before you. . . . And you are fine, and will continue to create and achieve to much more than so many will understand for years to come.. 
It is always such a big surprise! I never know what to expert, but then I am always ready for everything.  I guess that is my real experience. Writing, thinking, feeling, and wondering whatever could be next… It's totally beyond my own understanding, as usual.
 It’s Never you. . . . ' there is so much more happening in this multiverse that no one can understand. 

11/15/2021 8:36 pm. I forgot… follow our dreams is really what it is all about … And again, I know everything is exactly what I need to learn and understand. . . I need to get a guarantee of $6000/mouth so I can be sure I can pay my mortgage!
you. . . . Are sharing and being The truth that you are, deep in an experience, this is what you’re here to share, no one else needs to know, here this year you will become so much more. You are ready to step beyond all the dreams and fantasies that so many see. . . . You got the hand and you got the Lord.. 
It is remarkable… Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Please lend Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to achieve all that I am here to be and achieve… 
. . . . No others need to know, no others can interfere, it’s all exactly the way that you planned from the very beginning. And so it is …. Bliss, Joy, Love,  what else is there, what else is needed? Do you really think this is something anyone else could understand or ever relate too. 
It is really some thing that i always wonder about - It's too much power too much understanding that No one could ever understand. And again, I scribble such random ideas so fast that i wonder how could this be possible.
you. . . . Yes you are here only to do what is best and fastest for you. Again it is shifting the Power of the universe beyond all understandings. So the Big Bang continues to expand as you press these ideas and feelings to higher and higher states so far beyond normal comprehension. 
I’m listening to this song and I’m hanging out, and I realized I need to talk about it because it was there ready for me to talk about. The first time, last time, we have ever met.. But I know the reason why and ok i know… And I can feel it coming in the air at night, oh lord

. you. . . . Are ready again for so much more and you never need to question or wonder what could be next, as you are always ready and surprised,  and somehow prepared. This is the gift from your mother. She knew who you are and why you came through. She struggled to Keep you safe and allow You to grow and be exactly as you wanted. Yes all the crazy things you did and experienced were really necessary to bring you to these moments you have now . . . 
It was weird yesterday as I came into the spaces of my ancestors and i knew what was happening all around.
you. . . . were alone and still understood saw and felt things from history and antiquity. More importantly, you stepped into your space, and you did your Ritual, with the Lord’s Prayer and all the power and glory you bring forth all the time.  No one was there, no one could see you, none could understand, and still you knew your place and preformed as a magician from afar, accepting this place and acting as needed.
It is so hard to understand this, and I realize how I found and spoke to the little bats that were watching and protecting the space. Knowing somehow the ancient guardians would be pleased…
you always see and understand things so much deeper. No one needs to see, no one needs to verify, nothing needs to be discussed, or explained.  That power and focus of the deeper knowing is what is golden and divine in everything that you do. You simply accept your place and act as no other, none, or few can see, and much less will understand . . . But you are ready, stand up and take your place. No one can stop you.
It is really almost insane and weird to consider this, and what it really means. There are so many layers and pieces I can not understand but I know this life is all I need, and I know I’m not going anywhere, but will continue in Your Love and Divinity.

I Love You  Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment