Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Like a mountain range in the forest

Another totally crazy dream. This time I was in like some kind of amusement park and it was filled with all these places that were set up like a mountain range in the forest and it was almost like a zoo or some thing. And I was like climbing through it and trying not to be found. Sounds like hiding from the instructor hiding from the teacher, again like back in the woods of NJ when I was a kid. . . 

I get worried and insecure, feeling alone here. So I volunteered on this Prayer and Crisis Line: http://www.prayerandcrisisreferral.org after calling them once. I was so happy with how I felt, and what they did for me, that I knew it was something I could offer for someone else.  They really have a great setup and lots to help people and help the volunteers learn to listen, understand and pray for others. Last time I did it, my phone went crazy, ringing from the moment my-schedule started until the end when my time was up. Now i'm already 5 minutes in and nothing has rung in yet.  They have a little web app to track how it all works, and make recommendations for a prayer.

Wow

Dear Heavenly Father,

We praise you and thank you that you are Our God, who provides all our needs, according to your riches and glory. We thank you that you love us and because we set our love upon you, you hear us and answer us. We humbly bring Rafé before your throne room of grace.

Father, we are concerned about Rafé and we ask you to provide him with a good employer. Thank you that you order his footsteps and that you provide him with uncommon favor. Send your angels to arrange uncommon favor for him according to your will. Give him the ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind his own business. Father let his daily life win the respect of outsiders and enable him never to be dependent on anyone but you. Bless him to be diligent and fully satisfied. That his storehouse would be overflowing.
Father, we are concerned about Rafé finances and we ask to you to help him. Let none of his debts be outstanding. Help him not to be fearful or discouraged, but to be strong and confident. Give him wisdom in spending and saving. Make his household prosperous that he may honor you with tithing. Father, you dress the lilies of the field and feed the birds. You say we are much more valuable. Therefore, help him to rest and trust in your loving provision. In your love, lavish your blessing upon him.

Father, we need your tender mercy and compassion to provide for Rafé. We thank you for hearing our prayer concerning him. May your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. In Jesus name we pray, who by the shedding of His precious blood washed away our sins and gives victory to all believers in Him, amen.

I've been in tears again today. I have work to do and rely on someone else for data, which means I'm incomplete and not able to complete things as needed. But I know all things will come around and be clear and easy for all. I just need to continue and work on what's in front of me. All things are good, and all things will come around to be clear and clean.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What you do, will make more sense as things move forward and shift. There is a lot moving and shifting all around you. Do not judge, or second-guess, just accept and move forward. It's all good.
I'm confused about everything at my hands, but am really trying to keep up and stay focused.   I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment