Friday, November 05, 2021

real crazy dream this time

Wow what a real crazy dream this time. I was taking my kittens to get a bath. And so I had to pick up my two kittens and take them with me to this garage resort place. It was like this tiny building with 1000 little nooks and crannies and at first they have all bathrooms everywhere. At this particular time that I went into it they had rented out all the space as office space so there were 40 offices that I had to climb through before I got to the bathrooms at the end and the bathrooms are a little cubby holes just like all the offices  and everybody was looking at me because I was carrying these kittens and the kittens were so cute. 

So I got there and the kids were just bouncing around like crazy I want to soon as I got into the shower and I sat down I realize the kids fell asleep next to me . They were all worn out after the trip getting in there. It was funny because one of the guys that were taking care of the shower room. It is a big cat and I said he man you got any suggestions. It was really kind of incredible because it was so detailed and so complicated. Like the very beginning when it was time for me to get ready to go  the kittens were running all over the place and I couldn’t get them still and it took me a while to find them both. And you know they were in and out of the house and everything else.

Interceding we can only asked God to do for another if we can ask God for two to do it through ourselves. Where you intercede and be the change that others need to be influenced by almighty god!


Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What
I I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment