Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Like tobacco companies

Wednesday, May 18, 2005
3:41:33 PM
Wow, I’m tired. But really have so much to do still. I guess I’ve really done a LOT this week. Or this month. Like last night I was really kinda beat and out of it. So I sat down to watch Nova on TV while I ate. Suddenly the power went off. So I was soon laying in my bed, half awake and half asleep. Suddenly I remembered it was Mhil’s last night in town and I still hadn’t chanted for him. So I started to buz with the feeling that I needed to go see him.

Since he came into town I’ve been trying to get him to come over here so I could just do it. Rima taught me that I really have no right to limit what I share. If God brings someone to me, and I have a gift for them, then I need to share it. She always would say it was like she own prayers and rituals, but how many times can someone else induce your own ritual experiences. Lol... But I always try to get people to relax and just enjoy it, as it flows forth.

Wow really crazy and burnt out already just reading my classwork and such to do in the next 2 months.... yucko....






Hi Service marketing team members... this list has been used for a few years for number of projects already... so don't be surprised by all the stuff here. No one is using it now, thou I’ve not deleted any of the old teams.

Hope this works for everyone
See ya next week
eric
cc Eri, Bob, Beverly, Melissa, Katie





Hello Theodora...

Yes Oneness and Indigo's, you found your place and found your light. The "property thing" is a big deal. And honestly is 99% of what pulls people away from the Oneness and the truth that so many of us seek. Property always leads to ego, greed and control... yucko. That what the duality is all about, you can’t really understand good unless you’ve run into bad. Like What is White? Opposite of Black, but what’s Black? No white... (do you read Zest2Zeal?)

It’s sorta the same with property. Your artwork and efforts on this site are golden. And I will make every effort NOT to change anything at all. Like all Artwork, the originality is most important. And I backup everything, the zip files, the emails, and each version... lol... I burn copies of my PC all the time for this... lol... well almost all the time, and I need to again now... ugh!!!

But accepting the Oneness is all about trusting the property to others, sharing property. It’s all God so who’s to say what part of God is best to care for another part of God? Or if all God cares for all God, than maybe change is good... GOD... of course CHANGE IS GOD!!! WE all can grow and learn with this...

Yes and people will find the guidance and direction they need. That’s what the Scire site is all about. Keeping the clutter is a great idea. Maybe even updating and changing the clutter too? Like more teachers on the 2nd site, new quotes and prayers or whatever you’re inspired to do..
Namaste
er;-)






Thanks for the update Bev,

Hope you noticed that I can be fanatical about these class projects too... lol... Like if you want you can create a database of names and phone numbers here online...(click database at left) Or better still, put your class schedule into the calendar so we can all see when it's best to meet for working on this stuff....

I actually had to cut some things off this list to create more space for us. Like Rob and I worked on Dr. Hanna-West Ethics project together too, 10MB, check this out for fanatical:
http://www.starsusa.org/USF%20Folder/Owl-vs-logger.htm

Thanks again
Eric






Of course they never warn us about this. Like the tobacco companies, getting people addicted is all about greed.... Then increasing family conflicts and strife keeps people needing doctors, attorneys and government services... More GREED AND CONTROL... it's all the same over and over until we GROW UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment