Saturday, May 07, 2005

Found Serge Runningwolf

Saturday, May 07, 2005
17:50:00 hum? 5:50:11 PM
Oh ok, I know now. So I’ve been reading and writing. I realized I needed to get busy on this research and publication stuff that I needed to do. So then I decided to get the STARS website up again...

-----Original Message-----
From: eric weaver [mailto:eric@starsusa.org]
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2005 5:07 PM
To: 'morgan@westegg.com'
Subject: If you wish to condescend to talking to me

I love experiencing people--let me know who you are
I AM Eric, aaaa, nothing too exciting lol...: http://profiles.yahoo.com/stars2man
how you found me,
I was searching for something about Albert Einstein, and found all your cool links... Wasn't there something about Particle vs. Wave somewhere???
and what you've been feeling and thinking about lately.
wow, wonderful, lots to do and so little time. Things are cooking for me, and I can barely keep up with it all. I'm Doing an MBA now and finished finals last week so I need to get my PC's cleaned up.... ugh!
I'm curious. And not only because I'm the consummate people-watcher, but, if you found my pages interesting (and I presume you did, if you're on this page!), then I'm curious to know about you, too.
Well I'm a watcher too... lol... and have volumes of spontaneous chatter online all over... if it says "stars2man," I wrote it. It's scary when I search for it... too many things come up from all over.... newsgroups, webservers, personal ads... lol... I wish I had your skill level with the webstuff, or writing... Hum, guess I'm more of a builder... lol...
E-mail me: morgan@westegg.com
Also: if you think, from my Web pages, that I seemed to be interesting, you might also be interested in trying
RT, a listserv I run where I send out funny articles I read, facts I discover, and so on. Very random.
Ok that's cool, I do the same thing with a Yahoo group. It achieves all my email, articles and crap that I run into to send myself. I never knew why people would join a list about my rambling, but I see now that you do it too, so I might not be totally lost...
Nice chatting, cool stuff you've done, would be very interested in talking more...
c-ya
eric;-)




So I wrote some dude in NY. A programmer web guy out here as long as me it seems. Not sure why but that’s what it feels like.

I called Joyce to wish her a Happy Birthday Mothers Day... same day this year, that only happens once every 7 years.... July Joyce might be able to come south, if I send her a ticket.....



Serge Runningwolf Martel;
Thanks for the sharing with us on Friday Night at PeaceTree Trading. Amir Thundercloud and I are looking forward to seeing you again on Monday. She asked me to look up your schedule at Illuminations and I found Judith too.

On the 21st of May Allen Cohen and Mahealani Komeao O'ao-Henry will be here from Hawaii to visit with us. We would like you to join us if possible at Jennifer's house. Jennifer will send you more information shortly....

Eric
Home 813-237-3705
Cell 813-679-5195

PS. Amir, Jennifer and I will be having dinner together Monday at 5pm before visiting Illuminations if you care to join us...

ILLUMINATIONS STATION Safety Harbor 727-797-4441 May 9, 7-9 P.M. Serge “Runningwolf” Martel, “Ritual and Personal Ceremonies,” $25 Call for reservations

SERENITY NOW BOOKS & GIFTS Palm Harbor at Shoppes at Cloverplace May 11 - The Art of Hawaiian Shamanism-Huna, Serge ‘Running Wolf’ Martel, 6-8pm, $35

http://www.shamanspirit.com/contact.htm
http://www.apeaceoftheuniverse.com/
Serge Runningwolf Martel 480.836.7111 srgmartel@aol.com



So I updated my http://www.seedwiki.com/wiki/stars2man/dna_consiousness_theory.cfm
stars2man © Sunday, May 08, 2005 12:02:15 AM stars2man DNA Shift Experiment

No comments:

Post a Comment