Sunday, May 08, 2005

Subject: Fwd: Alternative Medicine Research Proposal

Sunday, May 08, 2005
3:12:05 PM
I’m tired and kinda stressed. There’s just too much going on now, and I’m having trouble keeping up... Jason fucked up my servers so I need to get them fixed up again. Not sure what he did, but they are fucked. At least the Sun is serving pages ok. So I did up all my class work yesterday into web pages and then sat up late finishing up the Wiki.

What else do you need to do?

Well I guess I need to get busy on letters for grants, new projects and such too.

What are you waiting for... you’ve got everything at your finger tips so you can get it all done and together very easily.



DR
I am writing to propose a research project to create here at USF. I am currently an MBA student, with two engineering degrees and an independent consulting practice. This research has evolved from my direct personal experience with no relationship to any of my professional work and training. Therefore, I have no understanding of how to present this or how to get it done and published. Please support this fully, as I’m prepared to do whatever is necessary to complete this.

I have met or have been directed to you as someone who could support this research. Review the attached draft or visit this website to edit the Draft directly. I have been involved with this for several years and have been teaching others already. I realize that professional research is now required.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss this further.

Sincerely,

Eric R. Weaver
813-679-5195 (cell)
http://www.seedwiki.com/wiki/stars2man/dna_consiousness_theory.cfm
http://www.starsusa.org/USFFolder/IntellectualMerit.pdf

Hi Jen,
Sorry, you'll miss dinner with us, but thanks for the note.

Actually I don’t really know anything about Mahealani beyond what you have sent me. However, Rima mentioned to me that I had to attend with her??? And now that I’ve heard more about it, I feel it might be because of something that I’ve been sharing with Rima.

I’m not sure when she plans to tell you or just surprise you some time. But I feel it might be important to share with your guests now, since getting these people together might not be too easy again. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MayanChant/


So I never sent anything to Jen, but I sent the DR letter to a long list to get involved in my research. And it feels like it went exactly as it needed to. I wanted to have all the stuff set on my server and it looks like I made it just in time. It’s really kinda beautiful. I’m so surprised and pleased about how well it all went together. And then suddenly I sent out all these letters too. It’s really kinda weird in fact... I started to write Jennifer since she told me Not to come to the event she had planned that she wanted to invite Serge too. But I know Serge will likely come because of me, so I can perform for him... them... uhg, that’s really kinda freaky for me... that would have looked really funny, invite Serge to an event while saying that I'm not going??

Please Loving Lord Jesus Christ fill my Life, Children, Friends and Family with Your Grace and Love for the Glory Of God the Father Son and Holy Ghost... amen.
What you did Son was exactly what we had placed before you to complete. You struggled with it. But did you notice, as your asked and listened for direction everything became easier for you. This is exactly what you needed to learn today, so you have done well. NO worries, be happy.
I love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment