Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Wednesday, May 11, 2005
10:22:11 AM
Wow, I saw those numbers coming. I just knew it. I got up this morning ready to go to my Yoga class and I knew I had to get a lot of things done first. So I did a bunch around my office and house. Then looked up all the DR’s I sent my email too. I resent it again today; just to be sure everyone got it. So then I got everyone’s office location and planned to visit them all. Starting at the top of course. Then I raced off to Yoga. I realized I didn’t have enough cash in my pocket, but decided to go anyway, since I knew if I stopped I wouldn’t have enough time to get there. Then my trailer hitch fell out of my truck. Someone told me and I went back to find it, but never could. Then of course I was too late for the yoga class. I didn’t have my yoga book anyway.

So I’m pissed, I missed class and lost my hitch. Course I’ve had that hitch for years, and never used it. But now have a trailer from Sam that I need the hitch for so I can get the pile of pipes at StoneLake Ranch. Oh well I better get moving...

12:07:38 PM
So I dropped in on Dr. Klasko and Phillips. They were both in the president’s staff meeting. So I’m scheduled to see Dr. Phillips tomorrow and Dr. Klasko in a few weeks. I dropped in on Dr. Carnahan as well and we chatted a bit. He said the best bet for getting the city project together would be to have Dr. Fountain’s support with it. He said that the Civil Chairman was new and there were several new Environmental professors so I could get a good team together if Dr. Fountain was supporting me.

Hum, I’ve not been able to get much support from Fountain yet at all. Well I guess I’m more of the pessimist with him.



Hey Serge,
I can't make it to your class tonight, I have Choir practice... But I did scan in all your rituals and put them together for you. This is a PDF file so you can open it anywhere, I can send the WORD file or convert it to whatever format you would prefer.

First I'm missing one of the Shamanic Self Blessings for the "mouth." The last page I added your “FIRE” acronym and I’m not sure I got it right either. I did not change the CAPS everywhere, but I can if you like. And I added a Header for you from your website, but can easily remove your email or whatever from it. I would also recommend a footer and copyright notice, but that might not be necessary.

Please give me any corrections that you like, and if you want me to scan the others you gave out tonight, bring me a copy when you come to Chant.

Sorry, I missed you tonight, I hope this helps, Love and Light to you
Namaste'
er;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment