Sunday, May 15, 2005

Wow Connections

So i guess Rima needed to go offwith Serge. Or that's His problem now. I guess i still need to try and get my mom's scissors and tapce recorder back. I guess her computer is mine too, but I'm sure she has no concept of all she took from me ... lol... or tried too. Like she mentioend to someone about 5 Hawk feathers she had for making somehting really special, and I know where they came from too. Oh well I wrote out all the happened and can move on.

So I'm really moving. Phil is in town again. He is staying with the lady in Palm Harbor who met him in Orlando and set that up for him when I went over to tape him last time. So that's cool she and I met him in the same place and at the same time. So now he wants me to sit in through all his classes and I see more than ever why we needed to get together. We was all apologetic yesterday about not keeping in touch with me and emailing me when he came totown again. I told him it was perfect as it is. I wasn't ready to do what I had to do.

Rima really showed me how I can't limit what I share with people. If God wants me to teach and share all this stuff, then what right do I have to say what I include or not. Course while she's mouthing off all in ego infront of Dan she says I've no right to think GOD would do and direct me; saying no one deals with God directly. Wow, my son told me the truth about that one years ago when my mom died. He said how All Angels were part of God so they could be with us and anyone at the same time, and we were really always talking directly to God.

Hey Serge's problem now... lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment