Sunday, May 01, 2005

Passion Sermon

5:13:14 PM
Oh I didn’t realize what day it was today. It’s always been special for me. Now more than ever since my Son’s Birthday is in a few days. It really felt good to see him, and to laugh and play again. It was also kinda neat to see how different it was for Dr. Prange. I’m sure he never saw me act like that. Course I never do except when I'm with someone that I really love. It’s always like that. I get such a charge of excitement and joy from being around someone that I love.

Which I guess is why I'm writing now; I could feel some sense of being in love again. I'm not sure it’s just a desire or something else like that. Maybe it’s just Rima returning to town, or someone reading an email from me. It’s really kinda cool how much I feel from people all the time. I know I need to get more responsive to it and get into it a lot more. Understanding my power and focus is a lot different than making things happen as I need and want them to. Funny, I think about Heidi, I don’t want her to go to Pasadena. I want her to get rich and famous here, if that’s what she wants. Course I don’t think that would be good for her, or anyone. But I certainly don’t want her on the west coast to learn and struggle without me.

Lol... that’s funny, I'm acting like we have been intimate already. I'm not sure that is even possible, well I guess so. But it certainly isn’t my priority. I guess I know she can help make things happen with me and my research here. So I need her help. Shit I always think I need someone’s help. And it always flops when I “rely” on someone to help me. I know I Need on You Jesus Christ...

Good, but what else?
Well I guess it’s that I would like her help. I would like her to grow and learn into the things I have for her; especially since she’s a “Big Shot Doctor” now, doing all this fancy drugs and money crap. That would be perfect for her to switch over to saying that Drugs ARE WRONG! Lol, I mean for her to get in on the inside of this Big Greed Scam, all respected and admired and then blow the whistle on the whole pile of shit, it is nothing more than a big greed scam pile of shit! Now that would be really cool.

What do you think about that? It certainly is possible, and you actually never thought this before, but suddenly saw and realized a scenario that looks very Divine in nature.

Wow, I guess you are right; now that you put it into those words. And I know I need to take more responsibility for the things that I know, say and want. If I’m going to be pushing for more and more for me to do and grow into then I know I need to get more serious about following it all through. Please Loving Lord Jesus Christ help me to grow and learn more into who I am and what I need to do for You. All for the Glory of Fathers Sons and Holy Ghosts. Amen...




Rev. Jerry Johnson;
GREAT PASSION Sermon...
I'm thrilled the Passion Talk is still coming through very clear and strong after all these years. I'd love to do a Passion Lunch again. But I'm really curious what efforts you've made on YOUR PASSION... Please enjoy this clip, it starts funny, but becomes clear at the end... LIKE ALL PASSIONS DO!!! Er;-)



So I sent the Amazing Grace video clip I made of James to Jerry as a little “encouragement card!” I knew I had to write or say something to him sooner or later. And this just popped into my head and came out like ice... lol... wonder where that came from?
What do you wonder about? You’ve been asking for this clear strong insight for years, and it’s getting clearer and stronger. So enjoy it and get serious about it, since it will be getting stronger and stronger for you and everyone else as it comes along.



Equan, ok dude...

What do we need to do to get this deal working with Scott? How much do you need to make, by when? If we can make this work somehow, what would be ideal for you? Are you interested in setting this up for other schools or maybe just for your school and other students? Do you think your teacher would like it if we got a grant to pay Interns? If so how much? How many students a term? How much work would they have to do? How many hours a week? Starting at what time?

These are all things that we can deal with and make happen. Scott doesn't want to lose you. See remember "righteous dude" I told you people would see that and all. Do you like this opportunity, do you wanna make it happen. Look at number 5 in the left margin: http://stars.dyndns.info/homestead/Current.html

This whole page was set up for teachers by teachers... It’s all the stuff they need to get interns working... DO you wanna make this happen? Now you have two people ready to help you... Where's the "faith in convictions?"
C-ya
eric



8:02:58 PM
So I’m tired. I’ve been working on a final that’s due tomorrow all day...

No comments:

Post a Comment