Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Equan's new project

Wednesday, May 04, 2005
12:33:16 PM
of course the number I saw on the screen was 12.33.13

What do you think that means? Are you ready to really blow through everything here?

Yes I love you Love Jesus Christ..... this is really so very cool. I love this kinda stuff. Thank you for letting me explore these neat cool things of Life that you have set here before me.

12:45:39 PM wow you got me doing so many things. I can feel it, you are setting into me, strong and clear. WOW I Love you... Blinded by the sound of a thousand warriors pounding like a drum...

What do you think we have you doing all these things for do you really think that everyone will be waiting forever? There is so much here for you to do, and no one out there has any clue. So you’ve got your first project, with a big white Jew, and a Caribbean Black Bastard. Do you know what a ‘bastard’ is?

1.(b s t rd) n. A child born out of wedlock.

What a good kid. You really have a lot to do now, and it will be more than you could ever understand fully. But you can start now.




Mr. Larry’s:
Father, buddy... naaaa... brothers all of you...

I have an offer for you. I am writing to tell you last year I incorporated Idea Weaver Inc.(click no. 2) to expand patent developments. Now I have 4 Patents filed, 2 already awarded, and 8 more prototypes under construction. You can now make the deal with Tampa, who has already begun construction of the trail line as I have laid out here. http://www.tampagov.net/dept_Art_in_Public_Places/ordinance/index.asp

They have requested a proposal letter to lead into the full construction documents now. We must meet with the key players. Negotiate patent rights, identify timelines, costs, final research; and prepare the final contracts. I already have the model data results and have begun looking at the permitting requirements, but have no interest in the politics.

I know your direct business training and negotiation skills combined can complete this task entirely. If I meet you one day, define key players with priorities you can be done within a week. Therefore, when done, I’m willing to transfer a patent to an LLC you incorporate, provided 25% is returned to me or STARS.

Please accept this introduction to each other, and contact each other to schedule a time for us to have lunch. By May 15 I must be done, going elsewhere or committed to the complete definition of my component for making this happen.

Thanks,
Sincerely,

Eric R. Weaver
PS. Sorry I wasn’t clear with the last note.... I’m done with finals now.


Florida Law Related Education Association, Inc.
2874 Remington Green Circle, Suite A
Tallahassee, Florida 32308 Phone 850-386-8223
Fax 850-386-8292 Toll Free 877-826-8167
http://www.flrea.org/contact.html

Ms. Annette Boyd Pitts
I am writing to get your help in finding grant support for creating a new student training program in Tampa. I am currently the Project Director for STARS USA Inc. an education charity designed to “develop projects for credit.” Primarily we give students “real-world” experience through the development of practical projects which gain academic credit.

Recently a current student member asked me about a regular job. He told me about his current school work at Jefferson High School writing Legal Briefs for his criminal justice classes. I immediately sent him to a Pro-Bono attorney who has also been an active member of STARS.

They have since decided to create a new program for students to learn the business development processes here in Florida. This entrepreneurship activity is designed to train students on the legal steps for corporation formation. I feel it might inspire new corporations or serve to attract new students into obtaining a law degree or becoming a Para-Legal.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss this further.

Sincerely,
Eric R. Weaver
Project Director
STARS USA Inc.


13:33:59 Wow I love you dearest Loving Lord JESUS CHRIST!!! You are just so awesome!!! Thanks for BEING!!!

What to do about starsusa.org => reset server (xjason autostart), no more auto DHCP, change router 2-200’s

Wow, you keep making me go... I LOVE YOU Jesus, Amen!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment