Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Drs. Kay, DeBaldo, Perrin, Lengacher and Klasko

Wednesday, May 25, 2005
2:20:50 PM
I met with Dr DeBaldo and Heidi yesterday, separately of course with Heidi first. I stopped by after too and she then told me DeBaldo would be losing her position as associate Dean. I kinda feel I should write DeBaldo and thank her for the good meeting we had. She was also interested in learning more about Kathara, which I’ve been exploring more today. I’ve not been doing as much as I should be. It feels like I’ve got a great many things to work on and I’m not getting much done.

I’ve not really written much and I know I need to do that as well. It feels really funny now. Like the calm before the storm again. I know hurricanes are coming and I also know they won’t affect me very much at all. I’m not sure why I’m so convinced, because I've started to get the pipes off of the StoneLake property.

What do you need to get done today?

I’m not really sure, I've been reading my school books and I’m moving ahead with that. I also have to redo my PC’s but I'm not in any rush there or don’t seem to be very concerned about it. When I visited Heidi yesterday she was polite, but that’s about it. She’s leaving in a few weeks to Italy to spend a month running about with her children. I still don’t feel like she’s got much of a relationship with them. But I'm certainly no one to judge. I did get a financial aid check yesterday so I need to deposit that before class tonight. And I thought about going to Dr. Prange’s office to give him what I owed from my last check that bounced. I've not been doing very much.


Why do you say that?

Well because it always feels like I have so very much more to do that I've not started yet. And I know I need to get busy with a lot of things. I guess it all feels like patent work. Like I’ve not really started studying for my PE and doing all the business things that I know I need to do. It’s funny how little I care about this... I’m not sure why, but it feels like it’s not a big deal or not worth my trouble. Like when I was chatting with Heidi yesterday, she was busy at work on another disclosure or something and I was just watching. I said I was so glad I grew out of the “work-a-holic” mindset a long time ago. I always wonder how easily I could fall in love with her, ever since that first time that our kids met... all the same ages to opposite sex.

But then in her office I felt like I wasn’t really accomplishing anything, as she was busy in her passion. It’s like I’ve got no incentive or desire to work at anything. Like I've lost my passion. Well except my school work which I’ve been keeping up with pretty well. I’m not really concerned about it either. But I know I’ll likely get 2 A’s this term since it’s both real classes and real issues that I need to learn a lot about.


Everything will be clear for you soon Son. There are a lot of things you need to do and more and more that will be coming along as you grow and progress here. It’s not something that you will need to worry about. Yes you are in a lull of sorts, but there is a reason for it and it’s not really anything you should concern yourself with. Everything will be just fine as it is always for you. Everything. And people will come along to make it work when you need them. Don’t worry about the work, or the income, we’ve been taking care of you already, so let it be.

Thanks you Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please continue to fill my space and day with your Love and Light... for the Glory of Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, amen. Please be with Emily and Christopher too, and even Colleen and Paul


Ann C. DeBaldo, Ph.D.
Professor and Associate Dean
Department of Global Health
USF College of Public Health
13201 Bruce B. Downs Blvd., MDC 56
Tampa, FL 33612
Phone: (813) 974-6604 FAX: (813) 974-6616
E-Mail: adebaldo@hsc.usf.edu
http://hsc.usf.edu/publichealth/gh/adebaldo/index.html

Dr. DeBaldo,
Thank you very much for meeting with me this week. It was certainly a pleasure to discover your interest and excitement about my quest. I look forward to speaking with you more about this.

I will contact Dr’s. Kay M. Perrin, and Cecile Lengacher shortly, and certainly forward any developments to you. My meeting with Dr. Klasko went well too, and he recommended that I visit with Dr. Paul Sanberg.

During our talk I mentioned another group I’ve met recently. They are a bit more esoteric than most, but I find some truth underlining in most traditions which might relate to the attached email. http://www.azuritepress.com/attitudes_responsibilities.html

Here are the links to the information we discussed:
http://www.seedwiki.com/wiki/stars2man/dna_consiousness_theory.cfm
http://www.starsusa.org/usffolder/IntellectualMerit.pdf
http://www.starsusa.org/download/MayanChant.pdf

Thanks again
Sincerely

Eric R. Weaver
http://www.starsusa.org/EricRWeaver.htm

New Book Release and Lunchtime Seminar
Dancing In the Tao – Connecting with the Universal Energy Field to Transform Your Health and Life
June 2, 12:30-1:30
Pickford Theater, 3rd Floor
Madison Building
Library of Congress
Free and Open to the Public
Contact: Anchi Hoh Dianu
adia@loc.gov, (202) 707-5673

No comments:

Post a Comment