Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Can I explain it all?

Tuesday, July 12, 2005
6:03:54 PM
So Keith’s back. He went down to Miami to deal with court. He got into a thing with a few cops and still has it hanging over him. Course there is nothing I wanna do but avoid them all together.

I know I need to talk to Keith and Dan about the BS here in this house. But I’m really not up for it now. Nor do I really feel like doing anything at all. It’s like I did take on too much again. Lol... or am I really doing anything now. Wow do I need to get busy. And it’s all right before my eyes, and I can’t wait to make it all work. While I know I need to chill a bit now.

Why do you say that?
Because I know you are here to talk.

What makes you think that?
Since you are ready and I know I am too. But it’s still really weird for me.

What are you thinking, it’s all at your fingertips again and no one can see or do anything here but you. What do you think about it now?
I’m a bit nervous now again. I mean I know it’s really only beginning so I can only hang on and do what I can. I mean, I’m not really sure about a lot of things again. I’m just whining now aren’t I?

What are you afraid of, you knew this was all meant to be and was very clear and specific for you now. There is nothing to fear, and everything is exactly where it needs to be. We can talk about it all night or you can start making it all happen now.
can you play critic http://www.starsusa.org/usffolder/TuesdayJuly12-05.pdf be blunt it's easier that way... lol... wow...

11:03:06 PM
Wow... and to see the numbers in this Word interest tool {alt}{it>}before I hit {enter} to load them. It was 11:03:03 before the 11:03:06 came up in the file. Sometimes I just feel the power of the numbers so much that I’ll soak it up for a bit... then when I finally hit enter and see another number, I change it to where I started. That’s what I feel whenever I write. Like I know You are here with me Jesus Christ and I want to fulfill my commitment to You by witnessing to Your Glory as I see YOU right before my eyes.

What a nice thing that you do.

Oh cool, thanks I’m glad to hear that it’s what You like.

Whatever you do we love. It’s always bringing you closer to God. We grow and evolve with everything you do. It’s just important to stay balanced and in truth. No fears, but balance, and light in consideration and nothing less.

Please loving Lord Jesus Christ can You continue to lead and guide those around me to succeed and fulfill Your power and truth alive in Us NOW..... thank You Loving Lord Jesus Christ amen!



Jiwan;
Yes this letter I wrote is really heavy... lol.... especially with all the links...

http://www.starsusa.org/USFFolder/TuesdayJuly12-05.pdf

I had planned to talk with you about it today, never thinking to send it to you. So when so many people joined us for lunch I didn't worry about it. And likely would have been happy to talk about it anyway.

Yes I don't talk much about anything else... I'm very focused on the tasks before me... too focused.... I wish i could relax and just chit-chat more, that would likely stop me from being single... lol... all in time...

So here's the link to the same letter, with all the other links... wow... I'm curious what you think about it... also I sent you a reminder to send me something else... course I don't remember what you were going to send me???

So send me your flyer for class, so i can print more to poast around USF. Also can you give me the list of Kundalini teachers in NY too. I want to send that to some friends up there... NJ too if there is one...

Thanks... Lunch was great... I'm sure your trip will be too... take care...
Namaste'
eric



Dr. Marshall,
I will be in the SMA class this Fall and would like to review the old reports that have been submitted to you. Do you have them in your new office or are they still in the Center Office? Can we schedule a time next week for this?

Actually, I'm planning to compile a list of sources that we can use next term for finding the best background for future report. Therefore the digital bibliographies would be the best thing for me to review if that is at all possible.

Congratulations on your new position.
Thank you

Eric R Weaver



Thank you Pam!
The classes were wonderful.

I was able to video tape the responsibilities as you asked. I think it turned out good. It was over 30 minutes long, so I'm not sure how to send it to you. I'll see how much I can get onto my PC and see how I can save it to send to you. Whether a DVD or something else. I might even be able to stream it off my server for you, but I'm not sure yet.

Thanks again for letting me join your class. I did leave a little early, so please tell me what you did in closing the weekend.

I’ll write again soon about the videos
Namaste
Eric


No comments:

Post a Comment