Thursday, February 17, 2011

3d-phd

3d-phd: "Thursday, February 17, 2011
- Sent using Google Toolbar'
Posted by stars2man at 3:26 AM
- Sent using Google Toolbar"

community let's do this ritual together before the FULL MOON FRIDAY!!!
Oh yes, it’s me again. You better sit down for this, get your candle, plan for an hour...  ;-)

I did this new meditation at 3am.  And posted the start into a blog, here's the end, replying to my first post.

I sat and did yoga through this, chanting my own "I AM" as I watched the stars below glisten . . . On my big leather office chair, I sat back with my feet on the desk, I was moving my hands and feet crossing in front of the computer screen as I listened to this meditation. . . stretching, chanting, "I AM, OHM, I AM, OHM, Sun Moon, Earth, Life Love Truth…"
I blocked out the light so I saw just a few of the stars in the center of this symbol:
Photobucket

What's new is that the power gets a lot more focused and clear for creation.  I listened and chanted where my own "I AM" fit in and replaced theirs.  Then when I felt a "Place on Earth" I flashed to this massive triangle of three places on earth.  Tampa, a Caribbean mountain, and CA.  Felt the Hurricanes missing us again
From: Erics Phd: is about networking consciousness into creation.

Building the greenhouse patent in this neighborhood by inviting the homeless to work for these neighbors. Old ladies each in their own house could have a hundred maids, landscapers, cooks, gardeners. The community takes these four empty houses and assigns a Graduate Honor Student to each one where they manage the homeless to learn and work for the neighborhood, earning room and board.

The new school becomes the local community where we grow our own food, water, jobs, industry, income.... then we take over all the power lines, roads, infrastructure, rail lines and build a new system complete: http://www.starsusa.org/resume/patent2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment