Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Full July Independence Moon

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What is this new thing you are feeling?
It's another full moon of course.  And the count down is continuing.  It's so neat to see all the Mayan stuff coming through and no one seems to notice. . . Course the level of consciousness and understanding is increasing every moment, but people are so detached and lost in their own desperate paradigms!
What do you mean?
I get so much changing through so quickly.  I see the pieces all around me, so clear and specific.  Like fragments from countless dreams appearing from no where to create some awesome vision I never could have imagined.  Then every detail coming together in such clarity. Course it's funny, as I'm in the Library now!  I know my sweetie is going out to do some art work with friends.  YEAY, that's great for her, so there is no reason for me to rush home.  It's pushing six here, or 5:52 now, and I can stay on this campus laptop for another hour or so.  
What happened last night?
It was weird.  I hadn't eaten enough breakfast, so after dinner, I got out some yogurt and fruit before I was set.  Then I was ready to sleep before 9pm.  It kinda surprised me as I had been reading and working all day of course.  But then suddenly I was ready to crash.  I awoke at 3am I'm sure.  I forgot it was the full moon out, and tried to stay in bed.  But finally got up to chant by 401am of course.  It was awesome and powerful as usual.  and I know i need to be doing more!
What happened now?
I got a call from my sweetie, her art project got pushed to tomorrow night.  So I can race home and meet her!
What did you tell her?  603pm
I said I knew she would arrive home with no one there, as I'm gone and the dog is out back.  So she could come in and relax all to herself.  It's great she is getting more comfortable and feeling more at home every day.  I thinks that's awesome!
What else have you been feeling?
I guess I could see how my focus is bringing things together for me, where the designs are clear and the projects are coming together stronger and easier!  I was out back yesterday getting the water systems working.  I've been letting it run all day.  I want to be sure it all works fine before adding the fish in to it.
What did you SEE?
It was the complete roof connected to the house.  As I remember now, I realize that the system is designed for the home, the whole home, not just part of it.  So connecting the other components will be necessary sooner or later.  I always see the roof, but as I write now I remember that all the water and waste and everything else has to be connected as well. . .  !
What else did you see?
I know, countless kids working for me.  Everyone anxious to help, as each one inspires me to create more and then they can work on their own piece.  They come and share their passions and I get inspired and direct another new system to create ideal for their passions.  Like I'm a big Love Machine directing kids everywhere to build a new world since all their parents have only destroyed this one filling it full of greed and deceptions.  Wow, to create and grow in truth, such a new concept. It's only possible with transparent integrity.  Wow, what's that, something completely opposite to the government and corporate systems of greed and control that are quickly crumbling all around us. . .   I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you for the power of your strength Love and Wisdom that fills me every second. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment