Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Expand the Edge of Your Consciousness - Kundalini Yoga

Expand the Edge of Your Consciousness - Kundalini Yoga: The edge of neutral is the point in our neutral mind where we can stay consciously aware of our inner space and also stay present in our body.



Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What do you need?
I've been burning it from all ends!

What do you expect?
I guess I'm starting to realize now!  It's been so crazy so that I get very clear and focused.  Everything now is about controlling my desire and perceptions.  I need to only see and understand the power and truth that I want to be and do.  Everything that I think and feel has to be in tune with the Success and Creation that I am!

What do you think of that?  Are you ready?
I've always been!  But yes, I understand and feel that there is really a lot going on here that I am very in tune with, so it's more about me fulfilling who I am than anything else.

What . .do you mean?
I guess it's come to where I am in the right place at the right time!  I feel like I cam here to do the very thing that I am doing now.  Like everything I've done has prepared me for this moment and again I'm placed into the exact space to do things that only I can do.

So what's new . . ?
I guess what is new is that I am more aware of what I need to do wand what I can do.  While following through is something that I can do very easily.  It's just about being ready and able to do what I need to do. . .



Thanks you for the Strength, Light and Wisdom to see and do as I must, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment