Tuesday, July 01, 2014

progress?

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
11.01pm  Why should you be surprised, it's always been the same story, you have to be pushing the limits or it's not worth it for anyone.  you all know that.  Nothing from anyone else will help, it's up to you.  And you are fine doing what you do best. 
I'm crazy itchy and its really annoying, so i got some wine and started typing, thinking it would distract me!
We are always here and ready.  stop worrying about the details.  everything will come together exactly as you need it to. . .

I know, but can we drop the struggle and confusion!
What is there is what you need to get where you want.  It's all known already, except by you.  Giving you everything up front will not allow you to learn the steps and power necessary to carry it all through.  Like how many times have you spoken to Christopher and reminded him of other experiences to help him move forward and resolve things.  It's really the same thing.  People learn better from experiences, not from books.
I need to sleep, please let me sleep now!
What else then?
Please Dear Jesus, fill me with your Strength, Love and Wisdom to move forward.  Fill me with your words so I may carry things clearly and strongly.  Help me to heal, and stop all the itching!  I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment