Saturday, March 25, 2017

Dreams

3/25/2017 6:44pm. I’m alone again working on my last, very last, last again . . . pieces of my Civil Engineering Dissertation . . . so i opened up my office Mac and it had to install a new Remote Desktop program and it now doesn’t work.  So I got all set in my office and couldn’t work, so then I knew I had to be blogging instead . . . but that’s here on my laptop as well too.  What a trip is that. FLASH:



Dreams

 Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What you need to do is always so obvious to you.  You get so terrified and then, grit your teeth and power throw it at the very last moment. Like how could you ever know that the only moment anything is possible is that one moment that you decided it was time to start.  As again here you know it's all before you waiting in the dark.
I can't seem to get beyond my own fears !

What will happen without fear?  No one has any reason to move at all.  Love might inspire you to move, but you jump with fear.
It's no fair, who needs fear in their life all the time !

What if you could see fear, as only another color of love. each have a place and a time.  Acceptance can move you forward too. 
I get it !

What about taking this power one step further as well. . . 
I know each word i write about You are the Way !

Whatever is true, whatever is right!
It will never stop !

What did you ask for?  you wanted to know the Solutions.  you wanted to make it all work exactly as we needed it, planned it, made it, need it. . . be it
I know, just wanting to flick a switch and change everything!

We have always been there with you, ready to take each step with you, in trust and peace, knowing it's all about being real in this very moment.
I know it's so awesome to share another moment in Life with YOU!
 I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment