Saturday, October 14, 2017

Einstein's Equation is considered

Son's first question to me was about E=mc2. . . Explain that!
c) The mathematical and physical conception of the integration of Einstein's Equation is considered, whereby the uniform distribution of matter and energy transformations are recognized as universal and continuous throughout space and time is envisioned.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What are you doing now?
I guess I've been struggling!
What you are fighting is what we are all about.
I know!
We have told you the same things over and over again. Again it's only your place to act, and you know all the limits and all the steps to erase them all, nothing can stop you and nothing will be finished until you do what only you can do!
I hate getting put on the spot!
What do you mean, you created the spot, and put yourself in the middle of it all over and over again. You are never afraid to say it like it is, and do what needs to get done. There is never any fear. And you are always abrupt and direct, ready for whatever is next, and it's why you are given so much to do. If it were easy, anyone could do it. And if it's out there, really FAR OUT there, then we need you to bring the stars 2 mankind!
I get it!
We have always thought you would be fine, trust and move on . . . 
I know I can do anything, Please fill me with your Strength, Love and Wisdom so I can achieve it all as we planned. . .   I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment