Tuesday, September 28, 2021

another dream. This time it

So I will write another dream. This time it was Mik and I, and we were dealing with stars. We were cleaning the space out. And of course she was mad at me, because there was so much there.

Another dream the next night, and this time Kcuhc was helping me clean it out, and it’s a big building we’re cleaning out a room to fill up my truck. I started driving out almost like a golfcart, more than a truck. It was interesting because he drove it for a while, and he wanted to drive it for a while and he just dumped into the street. Or should I say, we turned down the street and it all fell out. It was funny because it was like a load of dirt, so we left the dirt as it spread all over the dirt road. Then we picked up all the steel and stuff.  I have to go down to another place to dump it. 

We were sort of hanging out talking little bit. He said he was all pissed off, as he couldn’t get his dad to exercise and his dad‘s health has gone down. So we talked about that for a little bit.  It’s weird, because we were standing there next to the big storage container and I peaked in the opened door and looked inside to see it was filled up with printers. Do you want a printer, not really, I didn’t need another printer either. Closed the door and there’s a pile of extra printers outside too. 

So we climb back up in the truck and started driving out again. We were quiet this time, you know I could tell he was upset about his dad. But I also really couldn’t do much to get my mom to do what she needed to do either.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What do you think this has to do with the resort you keep seeing. Are you cleaning it out, or getting ready for it?
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment