Sunday, October 30, 2005

the speed of light, which is a physical constant denoted as c

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of The Word!

Yes your welcome son, this is good, you are doing as you need to do though you seemingly know so very little about what you are doing to affect so many different people. It's certainly not an issue, except that you are moving so fast, that a little more prayer and consideration will go a long way. There is also a great deal more that needs to be done.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. I feel its all about that sex noise i feel outside now. Keith and Christen sitting outside my window at a table..... bla bla bla... while bridget and i were speaking about the energy vibrations of the people around us at the holloween party.



Yes what party is that. you've not said a word about it yet...
I got a call from Trace saying he was picking up a friend from down the road.... so he dropped in to visit. Even had some beer to share. He and Carl were going to a Holloween Party down the road. And they soon invited us to go too. Uhg, my mind flashed to the sight of how I'd just gotten a package in the mail for my own "Holloweening" . . . lol . . . What a trip! ! ! Course then I had to drive too, "oh forget it," go without me my car is packed with all the tools from the treehouse and I aint going to deal with it now.

So then Trace said he could drive us all. Uhg, I still gotta get up and get dressed. It's funy how i whined like the little child. Poor eric has to get off his big water bed, shut off the laptop, music, lights, lol . . . and get dressed like a normal person. . . put away the mocha cup, and make his bed at 9pm. . . LOL. . . what a life, who me retired, lol. . . no still working too much . . . lol...


Yes way too much on these songs. . . Sail away sail away, we can reach we can reach, sail away sail away, we can sing we can sing sail away sail away sail away sail away
So We started driving out 22nd to Hillsborough, then to 41st... oops, where's DITTO.. UH OH, his dog: RRRRppppTTTT. . $%#@ TC stopped turned around. I figureed for sure Ditto was inside with Bear. But I never saw him. We even went in and out a few times before everyone was ready to go. When we got back to my house, TC whistled a few times, and out came Ditto from the neighbors yard. So we packed up in the car again. I grabbed a few hats and we were off.

When we arrived 30 minutes later everyone had serious costumes. Really some good ones except us. I looked like Indian Jones, Carl had a rowdy wig, Trace had his dog, and Keith had his USF Volunteer T-shirt . . . interesting crew of course. They had a live band, big bon-fire. Keg of beer, pot-luck supper and gads more... lol... Even sexy waitresses with jello shots ... A Very nice big ranch with lots of doctors and professionals from UCH and around town.


Yes what was it you felt and thought now...
I was seeing, and feeling lots of stuff i was very familiar with, like i've known all these people all of my life. WOW do we have a LOT TO DO! lol... that's such a trip. I mean I could feel how we had been knights on the round table together. That's what happened in Black Mountain. I felt the Pirate ships and the confederates with Tim and John . . . . Laura, Maria . . . you know there
were several other people there too... Hum? They all saw the thunder storm!.. H E A R D!

Yes what were you doing before you were invited to the party?
I was sitting on the couch watching the energy dance as Carl, Trace and Keith chatted at the dinner table. Luckily there are only three chairs, and Keith even grabbed the 3rd from my chant circle. . . So i sat back on the couch and watched them all talk about stuff. It's funny how men are always in this control mocho phase. Or Trace and Keith are interesting. Course I met Trace at my very first engineering orientation 101 class. . . where he also walked in the auditorium with a dog in his bookbag.

I met Keith some months later, but Trace and Keith recognize they've known each other for that same 20 years. But then Trace says how he met Carl at about the same time as well. So all of us met about the same time, but we've only met up and socialized once . . . .

While this discovery and discussion went on, i started telling them how this cloud of energy around them was mixing to form new colors. Carl who was busy goofing around avoiding both discussions . . . was simply playing with the dogs, and avoiding this reunion between Keith and Trace. . . He was really more involved like a catalist, busy connecting and moving in the dance of the energy instead of the power of the Words they were embroiled in.

Of course when I said what I was doing they all said how Eric goes off speaking his weird wacko stuff. . . Spirit God stuff again. . . .

Yes what happened at the party..
I was totally into this Spirit God stuff!!!;-) I really tried to avoid all contact with the people. They were so strong and intense. Like I just walked around and watched everyone. I could feel the eyes on me, especially when I danced . . .

You need to get more serious about this. . .
Yes I know, I was intentionally walking all around so I could dance my steps around. And i love to find a corner away where i can watch and space to the music dancing all out alone with my God and myself. Ok, never made it to all out there. . . But, I wanted to, I guess it was more of a private party so I didn't want to get out of hand or anything. . . doing too much can be dangerous too. . . . lol. . .

I basically walked to find Keith then to find Trace, or Carl... then to the fire, and back to the restroom. Course i saw the king piss beside the house and went there too. It's so funny how the conscious energy of the space responded to that. It's like we are all still living in a cave and the leaders only pissed there . . . Powerful Ritual stuff, like we were sharing the queen or something. And then when I walked into the house and all the leaders where there. . . . lol . . . keith in the middle chattering from pretty lady to pretty lady. . .

I washed my hands and noticed the leaders respond to me. It's funny how this worked. But even cooler was that this one lady seemed to know Trace and Carl, so I kept meeting her. Each time someone different was there ready to introduce us. She even joked once about how we'd love to be introduced again!

So finally I said to her how I liked how strong the energy was. How so many of these people have such a "High Vibration" so they could only see each other once in a while. I know how I could get lost in any of them. . . lol. . . Then I said to her how they get this really strong rush from just being around each other and its great, but too much and they would burn up. She told me who her friends were and how she only sees this one every six months. But they all go camping together and have other events so they stay very close.

LOL. . . sorta like when i first started at USF again and stopped to meet TC for lunch and he would critique my homework. We had not seen each other in months, and suddenly we are meeting and working on things together again. Now Keith showing up for my second year in school, just as he had the first time around. FUCK! and I'm only 16 still, runing around on my bike. . . dreaming of having that big truck someday so i could carry all my friends bikes too. . . . Lol, and the princess to drive it too. . . . lol. . .


Yes. . . some things never change. Like you have written the most abstract, disjointed, mix-up where every sentence sould be it's own paragraph. Nothing is complete, nothing is clear. You need to practice what your preach. Your brother has come home to help out and get strong. You need to take this a lot more seriously. Being 16 forever can get tiresome, so waste not want not. . .
I was trying to describe how the experience for Holloween was like Black Mountain. Black Mountain has been coming up a lot lately. The Holloween thing felt very close to the spontanious regression state I had in Black Mountain. Like King Arthur at the party was actually the owner. Big old Dr. who just loved Holloween, tons of decorations resetting his whole house and yard for it. We never faced each other but brushed by close a few times. . . Those who did look at me almost opened their whole being to me. . . like I could have regressed to a hundred places we'd been together. . .
Yes. . . so what happened with Bridget?
I was telling her how the power between the positive and the negative was very intense and the vibrations were rising. She told me how she could feel it too. So then I pointed out on one side back behind the band a bunch of people dressed like vampires and such were standing in a grave site taking pictures. You see here, there is so much power and force here that people don't even know how they affect it. Making sacred shapes and sights to bring in energies. We are here close positive resourceful friends, while there again behind the scenes are the opposites trying to undercut everything. . . wow, we need to be careful . . .

This is what happened to Tim when he was asking me about the Good and bad in Black Mountain. In the mountains I watched as dark clouds of evil swooped down around him to soak up the power of his words. Then they vanished into the shadows with my words of the Light to Tim. I realize again now there were a dozen people in the woods with us debating these things. And remember describing to all of them what I saw as it happened. . . I wish Keith would just accept a vision instead of demanding the root phyical dirt in the face approach
Yes. . . but Bridget?
I was really connecting with her good. She even asked me about religion. So I said how each religion is right for someone, and we will all make it there sooner or later. I went on to say how Jesus showed us The Way . . . she immediately said she wasn't Christain getting defensive . . . and I rememebered what Keith said and told her that all the paths go to the same place anyway. But we each need to make the choices that are right for ourselves. . . so all religions or none are fine.

Oh yea right, I wish I said things so clearly to her. But I guess I did, since we only got more intense and personal with our conversation at the last minute. While there at the same time TC, Carl and Keith were getting ready to go. . . as were her friends. There at the last minute I finally asked what she did professionally. Divorce Attorney!

Uhg, just said bye to christopher last week . . . lol . . . he's lost in his sister's selfish phycodrama into the twilight zone of man's greed and materializm . . . and she tells me about her 17 & 15 yr old boys (??) She likely didn't beleive me when i said mine were 15 and 13. . . lol. . . actually she said I had them really early and she had them really late. . . . I gave her my card and told her i was very interested in seeing how these vibrations increase as we explored this more.
Yes. . . . that's right. . . . . now what else did you say to Keith about the trip to Black Mountain?
Oh, I was saying about how the sparks rolled off my shoulders in the woods of the Mountain. It freaked me out so much I had to run out of there.
Yes. . . . But why is it frightening to see the power of God?
I was telling Keith how I was afraid to come home to my house. Like now Andrew came back from his Pappa's and I asked him to write up another contract like he did for his dad. But i want it to say what work he's going to do around here and how he wont touch, steal, mess with any of my stuff anymore in return for the PC he was using. Course he immediatly went into defence to deny stealing anything. . . . and the anger and hostility filled the room. . . . so i left!

I explained to keith how I've got this space I've dedicated to God for His Family with mankind. And I was the retired old caretaker with a long list of duties and had no time to babysit delinqents. Course the nun in black ready to take the rod to Andrews fingers as he opens my door flashed in mind as I told him. We talked about the 40 days and 40 nights that he needed to get clear and focused on a real life. He argued it was only about drinking. . . . So i've tried to explain how we are dealing with a lot more energy here than just these little bodies and such.

I keep telling him how he's just getting into the toilet chasing bimbos and booze, and he says how I was judgemental since I "flerted with Bridget" . . . But he failed to see how Bridget and I were discussing God's Work . . . while sex in the toilet was bringing all this pollution into my house. I guess I was never was this clear with him. I wasn't this clear with Eel either. I tried to tell them both how much being centered on the positive now is important. I guess it's something to do with now . . . .

Oh shit, I've been trying to write my patent . . . which means that I'm pulling together some seriously powerful positive stuff here so the negative will be getting powerful and desperate.

Yes. . . . But what of the power of God?
I guess I was telling Keith how I've seen the power of God fly from my fingers and it terrifies me to be threatened or harrassed into using it for the wrong reasons

Yes. . . . The power of God is at hand. And the 40 days and 40 nights brings one into clarity of vision and focus into truth. This is not some fantasy bridge game or chess tournament but this has all of this world riding on this. Each world around each sun must makes the same choice one day. Will it be truth into Love and the purpose of creation in light, or will it be a lie in the darkness of selfishness in materialism.

Everyone must make the same choice every day. Some like your children make the choices that affect millions. While others like Dan drag down the few and the weak, but again its a choice. We can all smile and pretend, or we can get real and carry our weight helping others and doing instead of just waiting for the hand-outs

I guess i told keith to get focused or get out. He keeps trying to put it into a box, separate it from himself. Like the breathalizer or some other duty. I tell him it's and energy thing and again he tries not to address it. His personal energy functions are only his business, and my "arrogent judgements about his wasting time" are the only problem he sees.

Yes. . . . But what of the power of God? Have you asked God to help lead and teach Keith to see the truth in his ways?
Please Dearest Jesus help adn lead Keith to fear the power of God and fly into the work and dedication you need tfor the fulfillment of the Glory you have set before us. All for the Glory of Father Son and Holy Ghost amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment