Monday, October 31, 2005

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of The Word!

What are you doing now?
I am sorta falling asleep. I did all this work around the house this weekend. Clearing up my spaces and making salads and such. Then I fell alseep early last night but was awake again by 4am to chant. I didn't do everything perfect, but I could feel how much cleaning the space and getting organized really made things more powerful.

I know I need to get busy on a lot of things, but I'm already reaching for coffee here. I don't know why. It's Holloween and I should be going out to celebrate. But all I can think of doing is going to sleep now. I've not been writing too much or reading too much. I feel like there is an endless list of things for me to do and I'm just tired of it all.

Liek I'm not sure where Kieth is, whether he's focused and working or chasing bimbos. Then Andrew should be home soon which could mean more headaches or worse. I'm not planning on going home any time soon. But then I've not planned to get to the Center either. My desk is buried here and I'm not sure what to start with.

Please dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ fill me with Your strength and Spirit so I may work and achieve for your glory. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment