Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of The Word!

What are you doing now?
I'm working on my leadership paper again. it's a struggle here in this office. I've noticed I get distracted a lot. Today was the very first day I took a paper outside to read it while sitting in the Sunshine. I mean here in Florida, you would think I did it everyday.

Why do you make it such a big deal . . . you are getting closer and closer all the time...
I guess I'm just a real whimp.
Why do you put that kinda energy into you space now. You keep telling Keith how important it is to get clear and focused. You were both very clear at one time. And worked to help each other and get things done. You need to get back there again. And you will. It's all within your reach now.
I really have so much work to do...
but you rather write, and are finding your place in it all again.
Am I going to regress or something?
What you are doing will be exactly what is needed. And You need to just have faith and get busy.
I know you are always right.... I'm sorry...
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment