Friday, November 18, 2005

6.59pm FRIDAY... what a week!

What ?
I've really got much too much going again .
Why?
Because it's just too much. I know I've got my vibration up so much that I can't seem to get anything done.
Why don't you say about what happened tonight?
I went to a Synergy Symposium in the College of Public Health. And I never met anyone. I guess I realized it was for teachers to meet other teachers and I am a student who's not even started to do any research.
What, why do you say that? You are developing a consciousness patent. Do you have any idea what would have happened at the meeting last night if you had simply told everyone what your patent was.
Why do you tell me that now? I can't really run back there, there is nothing left there now, except maybe an empty bottle or a dirty napkin. I guess I never really asked?
We would not have told you anyway. Things really are not ready for this all to come out so strongly. There is really a great deal more you need to do on your own. You always expect someone else you meet will somehow make it work better for you. Like who else did you see tonight.
There was also another group meeting up stairs with Carol Roberts. She had brought in a medical intuitive, who came around asking what anyone wanted for a wish. When she asked me I guess I deflected it all to everyone around me. First asking for the same thing as the guy before me.... "to share what she feels." And then she felt me looking at a lady across the table from me, saying there was a women, in her 40's, but it wasn't clear. Instead of me thinking of anything I really wanted her to read into so I could know more about it.
What else do you want to know about?
I know it's all about my kids. And I know I never write about my kids because they have too much energy already. I really don't need to add any more to them.
They Still need your love and healing....
I know I need to pray for them more. But I also know they are learning as they must. while I need to finish some things too. I know the patent that should be done already would finish a lot of things
What ?
I feel like it would be what breaks this PARADIGM
What wrong with that?
I guess I know that means a lot of other things will break. Like i've got his email about the hurricans so I looked at the maps and saw one bigger than the Gulf of Mexico.
What else do you need to do...?
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ I know i need to get busy again...

No comments:

Post a Comment