Thursday, November 24, 2005

Writing Articles For Profit

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 2.10pm

You have really got a lot to do. Or have almost outdone yourself. this is certainly a very interesting weekend you have set before you and you will be plesently suprised as well.
I guess i'm surprised all the time. and i know that i need to get a lot of things done, and really have a great deal to do with everything that is happening all around me. It's like reading the Dalai Lama stuff now. He's got the attention of a lot of the world and will be able to make a lot of things change.
You will too Son, never down play your own power and impact.
I know that's always interesting, as I'm not ever very clear about my place and actions which is something i need to get more control over. there is nothing I can not do. and I know my influence will only increase as i grow and learn to make this clear for me.
You have to realize there is nothing to stop you. more than anything you need to see how everything out there will really help you. Even the seeming dissappointment are really opening doors and improving more for you... The time has come Son, you have a lot of things at hand that need to be completed. And they will be shortly, just get busy
I know i'm getting busy again
You will be soon, there is nothing too complicated for you yet. You are in control and can make a great deal of things grow and change with little or no effort. However, you need to get busy with the tasks you have at hand. For there is a lot of efforts that needs to go into these things, and you must do it all yourself.
I know, Thank You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ for filling me with Your strength and power to achieve as You wish. Amen.
You still have a lot to do and you are making significant progress. You wanted this time to yourself and you have it. it's good to see you are being so productive and learning more as you continue to work on your dreams.
I appreciate how you ahve given me these things to read and inspire me further.
You are just beginning son, there is a lot more to come and a lot more to do. There is nothing that will stop you and you certainly are able to get a lot more done than you could ever imagine.
Why do you always say that, itt really sounds so abstract and almost meaningless. If I can not know how much i can influnce things. . . What's the point!
But You do know. Like you see how Dr. Newkome tried to copy your every dream, and now you find he really only set it all up for you any way. Creating bigger fiefdoms everywhere is only adding fuel to your fire. When teachers and school take over all the public resources, you will thank him dearly, because he started the ball rolling on making all these things into public resources for you to use. . .
I know you always have you plans . . . the Big Picture that goes beyond all the rest, to include everything that is . . . And ake it work together!
Thank You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment