Saturday, November 05, 2005

what are we in for now?

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of The Word! 447pm

What are you ready for Son?
I'm ready for everything I guess, and I know it's coming really quickly.

Why?
I guess because of how You do these things to me. . . everything that happens is so very planned and clear. I see Your Plans in everything. Even Bush killing Iraq (that I never hear about) and all the other chaos in this word. But I get nervous about Your plans for me all the time.

Why?
I know it's because of the Black Mountain trip. I escaped for a week in the mountains knowing You had planned this fun vacation for me. . . and I did exactly what I felt You wanted every moment

You are still doing that.
I know, that's what makes me nervous. I mean all those spontanious past-life regressions were so intense . . . everything was so fast and strong there. Then the sudden weather . . . it totally freaked me out.

Why Son? You see those things all the time. Everyone you meet you feel into their aura very quickly. Remember you demanded never to see any of that. Which really made it hard for others you are with to see it either. You all think this energy stuff and angels are all fantasies of the mind just like a dream at night. But they are real manafestations of energy. So your blocking the appearance, can block it for everyone. These events ARE in the mind at night . . . . exactly as they ARE in life. Your creation goes out and is seen elsewhere. You decided not to see it here, but you still create it and so it is.
I know, but that experience with all those people in Black Mountain was nothing I could have imagined. How did I create that?

When you decided to love your mom. You told her for weeks to get to the doctor as you both worked on the greivance for the county in her office. Yes she read so much it made her sick to her stomach. You both knew that. But still she never would get to the doctor until you forced her. Then she found Stage III Ovarion Cancer! And you both knew she was dead.

You accepted and knew the truth from the moment it all started. She knew it too and said good-bye to you. You told her she could beat it if she wanted. But, she knew she had to say good-bye. And somehow you knew it too. And when it started in the hospital and you met Heidi who only confirmed it all for you . . . everything was just starting.

And when she returned from the hospital and gave you the CWG book what did you do?

I Know that's the first time I read a book in one sitting. Then I searched the web for them and got the free trip to Black Mountain. And so I had to go . . .

Yes you decided to Love your mom and respected her wishes and followed it all the way through. Remember you asked us every move before you went. Even before you spoke to Laura and Tim or anyone in the Mountains. You were very carful and sincere and everyone there knew this.

What did you bring with you?

I took my bike. . . lol . . . But I know what You are asking about. I went and found all the pages of my Journal that I copied for Chuck. . . .

Why did you have Journals copied for Chuck?

You told me to. . . Well Chuck was deciding to move back to Florida and marry Joni. So he needed to know what was going on with me and You. He wanted to see what God was doing with STARS. Actually I sent it all to him in the mail . . . so I really have no idea what he wanted to find in there.

Why Son, do you think he might have wondered why you are so strong and clear about what you do??? You have written with us forever . . . every writing is with us. Some see it and call it out, like CWG did. And some simply deguise it in their own ways. You actually gave Chuck some very serious information. Each time you write with us, we really get down and specific on issues that no one else will write. Yes you told us to find a "Journalist" to get this all published for you.

But NOW you also have found and created a way to publish this all for yourself. So it was published. What Chuck read was very strong because it was ONLY Our writing. You opened your boxes and copied out everything that had a written prayer to God on it. Hundreds of pages you copied... again and again finding the prayer and adding it to the stack.

And you took this to Black Mountain

You told me to!

Yes and everyone reads it again and again. Vibrating that energy through out all consciousness. Remember what you said about consciousness the Human form is an evolution for God. Everything is God. What we can share and do from here is NOT nearly as powerful and far reaching as what you can do there. This is why people can so easily claim to BE God or Talk Directly to God. satan did that too. satan didn't care or respect how God wanted things done. satan wanted to do it his way. he knew better. having the freedom to choose which way to go is not the same as having the Wisdom to choose the best way to go.

But God's WAY is different. There is only ONE WAY. And when you respect that everything works out perfectly. . . no selfishness, no lies, nothing lost. And that's why Black Mountain is so powerful. Everything that you did there is still happening. You wouldn't see it or allow it a full expression into your space . . . . so the powerful conscious expression is manafesting over and over again. Everywhere it can find to be expressed and come out. again and again this power comes through. . . You can go to Ashville now and see this. . . as well as Ashland "Water Winds Fire & Earth"

You wanna conduct an experiment. Ask Cecile to schedule a Chant for you in the YMCA of Black Mountain where you can share with some crippled children.

You are getting really crazy!

Why do you say that. You knew that was coming out. Every moment you see a person in pain, or fear, or trapped in some condition you just want to reach out to touch them and change them. You have so much Love to share and you are so afraid to share it. Even your brother there with you now. Who has been hurt and crippled with your own actions is still out of reach for you. No one can do and change things like you can now.

You've barely begun to understand what this chant is all about. and who did it or taught it to you. There you've written how the Mayans used it to stay on earth. The first people to carry consciousness fried up. It was too powerful for mankind to contain God. God created everything. God moves the lightning and directs the planets. To place all this power and knowing into anything is simply impossible.

Or it was impossible. Nothing in all creation could hold all that is. So mankind had to learn how to BE without BEING God. WE found ways to make this energy of consciousness stay in mankind. We made God. So that God could Grow slowly and easily. But man is selfish and the natural process of creation and evolution brought up this power too quickly.

Mankind was given smaller and smaller amounts of God . . . the brain and Heart can contain consciousness in very special ways, they can contain God. But the Consciousness of God brings powers that the natural brain and heart get lost in. Their Karma from action on earth burnt them up. So their light turned into the dirt of the earth. All dirt, all earths, all planets were created this way. From light into darkness. Energy into Matter. God into .... god.

So now you remember a Mayan way that mankind had developed to keep God on Earth. A method to move the Energy of god in Man down through the Earth to clear it and bring it back up into GOD in Heaven. You are taking the energy of mankind corrupted into the dirt of the earth and bringing it back into the Light of Heaven.

You are only going to scare people. . .

Why??? They are all here reading this now. Each cell in the galaxy is vibrating a little different from the keystocks you are sending out into the ethers. you are doing this. You are creating this change. You are making this that has never been made. Because you are allowing it to Be. You are Being and Expressing this that has never Been before.

You told me I was doing something very old that the Mayan Priests did to save their people.

Yes, but now people are ready. More and more of what is here on earth is ready for the consciousness of God to be expressed more and more freely. Again you are the catalysts. What you can do is something that no one has done. The old Mayan Priests were alone in thier dance. No one knew what they did or how they did it. People would watch like with the TV and be changed just the same.

Now mankind is ready to make these changes themselves. And stop being under the control and manipulation of others. Everyone can create and Love again. And what you are doing for them can change everything.

Thank you Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please help me to grow and learn to achieve in all that you have placed before me. Help me to share and lead as I know I must for your Glory. I love you Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ! I love you Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ! I love you Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ! I love you Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ! I love you Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ!I love you Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ!I love you Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ!I love you Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment