Saturday, November 12, 2005

Wow, super stuff...

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of The Word!

What are you doing now?
Wow, what a week this was!!! I've been so very flattered by so much. I mean so many things are going so good. Like as I'm helping Equan get into College, and everything with my college degrees come together just as quickly.

JJ asked me to check into the Masters program in Management, of course I've already taken most of the classes and really even seem to prefer it over the MBA since it's more leadership focused. Course I never thought/knew I was getting an MBA to learn more about leadership, but this is certainly where I've been doing my best. LOL. . . reminds me of Equan. Leading without leading. He's doing it all on his own. Like such a strong powerful positive force it's wonderful. Course the opposite has to react as well. Both going on where they must. lol. . . . while I just laugh at the dance of energy, wondering how they will offset each other. I try to care and help both sides, but know one will fall away while the other will prosper and succeed.

I always feel like a spectator. Equan did everything for himself. I might have helped a bit. But his success and glory will be his own. . . lol. . . He's closer to me than ever, even more of a son, brother and friend than ever before. Just like the opposite is also true. Those who fight and argue for control will get what they deserve too. . . Equan full and strong with multiple offers from colleges I'm sure, while the opposite will be in control of their empty bag. . . lol. . . wow I wonder seeing a son and friend so successful . . . while maybe it's my daughter or sister who suffers by their own hands . . . Oh well!

So I got all this stuff together for JJ. Printed out all the business degree programs and such. Then I also got the nursing and public health programs printed. I was struggling to figure how this would all work in my schedule next term. I know I've been doing too much and couldn't imagine cutting anything from my schedule. Actually I felt I needed to teach more, so really wanted to add more to my schedule.

Course the Nursing folks have Stat's & Research Theory classes that I should take. While I can finish my Entrepreneur track and Sustainability in BSN. Those last two will be developing the Greening of USF. . . lol. . . . both classes are involving projects and both teachers want me to explore the recycling to expand into greening.

Then of course Claire invites me to this "binary-economics" meeting. Where other attendees I also invite and seemingly help expand and develop it further. But I realized it's about a more equitable capitol distribution. Those with capitol, real estate, equipment, resources, $$$ control everything which is really destroying our environment, culture and society. So this theory is about trying to get a more equal distribution instead of just the rich getting richer.

One aspect of this theory is about getting "unused capitol resources" to become productive making more capitol. Capitol is needed to create capitol so moving these resources to places where they can be used will help distribute capitol more evenly. I thought about how Greening USF will be about recycling computers and equipment too. So this could be a method to expand and develop binary-economics . . . .

Then I get this email from the BSN Dean. He received it from Global Health (over in Public Health College) about creating some synergy for more applied research integration efforts. WOW, so I get this email after I printed out all this stuff to go over with JJ. And he tells me to explore more "Management, Spirituality & Religion" which is a special area starting to get more research as well.

So WOW. . . my MBA and Environmental Sustainability work could easily be combined into Global Health for an interesting PhD program. I never really thought about it very much but this all fits together so very well it's incredible. . . .

Course as with Equan and Keith, I see so many other things fitting together and making such perfect sense that I can barely question or understand it all. Sure things grow and change all the time. We always need to see the truth of the good positive works and wash away the negative bigotry. There will always be this play between the good and bad in life . . . pity so few are conscious of their own place in it even as the truth is so clear and plain right in their face.

As with Equan, the truth isn't always in the words . . . where his Truth with "FAITH IN CONVICTIONS" is awesome . . . and seen throughout all his works, efforts and actions. Others hold onto and fight over such meaningless words, while the truth of the actions and deeds are lost in their arrogance of selfishness and control.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please lead and guide us all to see the Truth in your Words and Ways, so that our actions will speak the truth that words can never achieve. . . Amen. 4:30pm

Wow it was so cool to see Claire. I told her how I was completing another patent. She said she didn't like patents because they restrict public use. So I told her how restrictions are very necessary sometimes. Like if I teach a child to drive, and he runs someone over, that is really my fault. Children are not ready to drive and how in teaching this I take a risk and really take responsibility for what happens to anyone who tries it.

So many people never want to take responsibility for anything. It's interesting how things have gone for me. Like when I chanted with Rowen, there was so much power and clarity. I taught her everything about it. She could understand and relate and went on to learn Reiki and lots more to support the lessons I gave her. But then I've chanted with others and never explained a thing. I never really thought about it before. But I know it was best that I never taught anything to Amir. She was so focused on herself. I guess giving her more power to put into her selfishness would really be detrimental to everyone.

I know this stuff I do really just expands what is. Like I've cleared people and only directed the Light to open doors. I wonder about teaching it more. Once this patent gets out there, things might shift a great deal. I guess people who understand it all will be the ones ready to use it. While others who don't will never see it. I guess that's why it's important to patent it. I don't need just anyone teaching it. That's all I need is everyone learning this and pumping more energy into my circle. . . .

Hum, that's weird. I know everyone who sees this becomes part of it. But I've never thought of them all in the circle with me. I guess I've seen and felt Rowan and Amir in there with me. And of course a few others who like to visit. But I can't believe everyone is? But just like the car, people can drive for good and bad reasons. And each will find their place by what they focus their energy on.

Like it is wonderful how much more Keith is focusing himself. He worked on Equan's papers and then help me with some of mine. The truth and clarity he brings to them all shows his focus. But then he gets distracted by Andrews BS or something else, and I worry about him falling back into drinking. The truth and clarity is seen throughout. Not just in a word or a day of good deeds, but in all the energy and actions in Life.

Hum, what's this trying to tell me? I know there is alwys good and bad around me. And I know i can forgive and move on. But I also know that I can not subject myself to crap. Like if Andrew is set on giving me crap . . . for whatever excuse, whether I'm here and helping him or not, just to leave him alone. His anger and resentment is really his problem. I can forgive and forget, but if I only get crap I'll just move on. There is more than enough for me to do. And wasting my time with crap. . . lol. . . . oh well. I wont go there.

Intersting how much we can learn from the mistakes of others around us. . . . while they seem to only point their nose up in the air and miss the truth hidden behind their own walls of crap. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment