Sunday, November 06, 2005

Are you sure?


I am not afraid of anything. Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of The Word! 2:35pm

What are you doing now?
I reread what you wrote last night. And again everything that I read and see is telling me to do the very same thing. It's such a wonderful trip to be on. But it still scares me so much.

What now Son? You know and see so very much all the time ... whenever the time is NOW!! It's so funny to see you writing songs with Us again. No one would ever understand anything you wrote because you had all these songs littered throughout your writting. Now you simply write our words to you in another format. What wonderful tools man's technology has created on this earth for you. But none of it would be here if not for your drive and desire in total Love of Truth.
I know i've not caused everything.

Oh but you have Dear Son. You all have. Each of you carry the same genetic structure that has evolved for countless mellenium from the beginning of time. Everything that exists is reflected and affected by who you are and what is inside of you. Remember the point of everything is reproduction. You are the first Being to carry this high a vibration of God. Nothing exists beyond your reflection and influence, because It Is all inside of you.

Just for the sake of it, try to find a DNA that exists that is not in some form within you. If not as a component of your own DNA, then a tool used in digestion or otherwise inside of you somewhere. People have learned their independance so they could discover the power of choice.

Choice is fundamental for Love.

Without a choice any Love is only half as strong. Remember all consciousness is about creating God. What is God? God is Love. So the highest strongest and most refined energy of creation is the choice of Love. And the highest Love is the Love of Love = The Love of God!

You must choose to Love God. Not some physical expression you can control and manipulate but some abstract Faith in Love. Choosing Love and God and Consciousness is Loving something that only the strength and Power of God could Love!

Mankind is choosing to Love God. Choosing Faith in Love, conviction in truth over the lost meham of greed in materialism. you all think you need this materials. It's not anything outside of you. you created it all and will destroy it again. But is it the creation that controls or the Creator that controls? Again it's all your choice.

I know
What you know it only a smal little piece of what you are opening up. Everything is about to open up very strongly and what you are doing now will be opening up so many things to come that you will be very busy.
Oh is this something new? I am always very busy with these things that you place before me.
What you are now doing is not something that has ever been done before. you might think it's simple words on paper. But remember this is really millions of 1's and 0's of some computer language translated into electrons and then photons of light pulsating throughout the universe. Sure it's only a vibration of energy and light so small that it can circle your world endlessly. However, just as you attitude in the office determines how well your PC works, so many other things can fee land respond to this light you send out.
I know that's why we are here. We can carry the power adn Life of God and Love anywhere. This healing that I can offer to my brother here or the dirt under my feet refelcts throughout the universe to create a vibration
What now?
"Today is the day I'm ready... No matter what happens next I'm ready... ready to listen to my heart, never go against it's way.. honor and ador my spirit, set it free in every way... today is the day I'm ready..." 4:33
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you so very much for all you share with me.. Please lead and guide me to be and do all that you require.... Thanks, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment