Saturday, December 03, 2005

Wired week for SURE

I am not afraid of anything. Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of The Word!

now what's up?
I just got some email which referred to Deepak Chopra. I looked up his site and wanted to see if I could volunteer and get a scholorship to his next function. Then I noticed he had a blog online. I read through it. Norm was moving on, after spending too much time there.... lol... uh oh, I've done that more than a few times. But I read through some replies to his posting anyway. As I got to he end I found one that said what I felt. So I decided to read Chopra's posting that everyone was replying to... Thinking if I felt an answer bubble up I'd post too...


So?
I read his note, and copied out his questions at the end and posted a reply. http://www.intentblog.com/archives/2005/12/is_jesus_coming.html ... I guess I've known for years that Jesus Never left us at all ... have you?

No, but not everyone can speak as easily as you, can they? It's interesting though because you taught Kathy how to do this in a single afternoon and it changed her whole life.
I know, what's new, I seem to change everyone's whole life. Or at least everyone I meet.


now can you give some examples?
I noticed Friday that Koehler got a great big new F- 150. I passed him on my bike as he was walking up to the BSN office in the parking lot. It's really funny, because I've thought of calling him Dr. K. Which would really be a trip... since I might meet Claire for lunch next week. Getting Dr. K and Claire out for lunch again. Wow. Course I saw how Claire is writting us all about Binary Economics and has got another Binary conference set with Mike, another prof' that I sent her message too.

I guess I also noticed how I've met several Honor College kids. Michelle working in the BSN office too was asking me about the Peace Corps vs. a PhD. We set up all the office Christmas decorations together.... (lol, i keep telling her to say $100 a tree, everytime someone compliments her work, and told her she could take 60%, while in the BSN college we could do well $$$) I told her that a PhD at her Honors Speed would get her into so much research and grants that she would never get out of it. Career, teaching research... etc... While the Peace Corps would only be a few years and the PhD would be easier after it. Especially since the Corps would help get her a clear powerful passion about research and study on the PhD. She wasn't even sure about her thesis topic, but was already looking for the best national school in Public Health.

So I told her first off that a PhD from some big fancy school is great. But she'd be on the bottom of the totum pole there, while here it might not be a Great Program yet, but she could make it Great. And be working with the people running it all instead of just watching. She agreed and decided she liked to stay in Florida anyway. Jennifer made the same decision too. So Jenn and I are starting the MSM program together. Both doing the Class with Sharon to Green USF next term.

Course Scott and I want to get Equan into the Honor College too. And Cecile has a new student volunteer as well from the Honors College.. . . .


now?
I guess what was really cool was feeling i needed to get Cecile, Koehler, JJ and Sharon together. Ceile has seen my chant while the others know different aspects of it. Cecile and I were updating her MBSR manual and spoke more about my chant. I told her it was ALL about mindfulness... No only am I totally in touch with my breathing and motions... But I also know and feel all the twelve religions and their symbols around me, the cricle I cast and those in the circle... as well as all those who have ever been in the circle and those who have done the ritual before.... lol... and also feel the whole space around us.. from the earth up into the skies and beyond...

Serious mindfulness... lol... somehow she seemed to understand, more than I could say...

Course I've been debating this with Keith all week and Chuck finally watched the "What the Bleep" DVD so he finally understands what I've told him since we met in 1983.... Keith seems to know all this too.... Keith applies it more than Chuck, but Chuck has more faith and understanding of me. But Keith still can't accept that I somehow know something that no one else knows...


Thank you Loving Lord Jesus Christ... Please Only Your Will be done in me this day and ALWAYS... Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment