Friday, December 23, 2005

Subject: house stuff

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of The Word!
I love you Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ!!!
Wow lots of interesting things happening again.
It’s weird, but I know it should be expected.

The closer I get to finishing all that I need to do the stronger the changes will become for everyone. I walked into my office as I spoke to Jonosko about math professors to discuss God’s Patent. She gave me a few people to look up, and we’ll meet the 20th. Then I had lunch with Chuck talking about lunch with the president. Called about properties so I’ll be meeting Shawn then Patel on Tuesday. Met a helicopter to chat about another patent and scheduled a future meeting about a new prototype & land development. Then sent a Christmas card to Bob and made it back home.

Keith is meeting his dad in Naples tomorrow am, to get his daughter and bring her to see her other G-pa with Andrew over Christmas. Andrew’s up there already so I was looking forward to some quiet time here. It’s kinda weird here with Keith freaking out about the Christmas thing. Christmas was never a big deal for me, except for children and loves.

I’m seeing no one and doing nothing 3rd year now, and really know I have too spend it here alone. Christmas is always about working for Jesus. Course no one seems to understand this. But that’s just what it is for me. I’m always writing letters to Presidents and such over Christmas. I realized a lot more with my leadership paper. John told me who and where to read about Spiritual Leadership. I found the whole discourse to be verifying my own techniques and skills. I wanted to send the whole thing off to the guy. John told me the personal discourse “I think-isms” was too juvenile and un-publishable.

I know that is what I’ve always had to do. Patent first and then publish it all. Then I’ll end up writing forever and fixing everything. It’s almost funny how familiar it all feels just to say that. Like I always knew I’d see the world, be invited everywhere to fix everything. Lol... like endlessly traveling and sharing the love that I feel everywhere.

Wow that was weird, I felt about women and having children as I said that. How I’d love and support any women who raised a child with me. Course it had to be MY child and only WITH ME. Forget all the greed and control everywhere, I just wont play any of those games anymore. Lol, like playing Andrew’s games; I told him my way or the highway, so I guess he made his choice.

I know I have this time alone with You, but what’s up?

You need to get things done.
Yes I always need to get things done, what’s new?

Nothing is new, except as things increase in strength and power the disruption and distractions will also increase. And the more you can focus and finish this weekend the more easily the next year will be started. There is nothing new here at all. Each year you have a mad rush to finish, write, send, do and create something. This is who you are and will be happening forever. You like it better this way, and will always be doing this.
Yes, thanks for the clarity there. But will I always be struggling? Can we get some closure on some things set so I can relax a bit.

Son we’ve told you countless times how much you relax now will soon be a distant memory. You’re going to be getting so very busy that nothing will slow you down. And that’s exactly the best thing for you and everyone.
Yes I know I guess.

So then why don’t you just do it?
Yes I am. Each time you say that I really get done more than I can understand and relate to

This is what you need to do. Stop worrying about it all, and just do whatever you feel is necessary and get it all done.

Yes, I love you.

No worries, be happy, get busy..
Thank you dearest Love Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Wow this is so cool.

No kidding what did you expect. And we noticed that you finger is starting to get charged again.

Thrills, like I really need more of that in my life. . . .

This is actually something that you have known would be of significant importance at some time. You have continuously visualized different events where this finger is critical. And you have allowed this visualization to evolve. Just this moment you have been editing a patent expressing how you can use the mind and consciousness to change and create things on earth. This understanding is more significant than you care to accept right now. What is most important is to accept it is necessary to complete and simply complete it all
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment