Friday, December 30, 2005

Moven' Rev'

Thursday, December 29, 2005
11:24:15 PM
I Love you Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ!

Thank you so VERY MUCH for giving Your Life to share with me Your Way of Truth, LOVE and Light. I am truly so grateful to be able to share MY Life with You now as ONLY YOU could make this moment worth Living.

Today, I went to group again and Di just came in when Christie asked me about my kids. It was so funny because he’s the only one who really got to me about that. So they did it again. And the synchronicity was so strong and clear. Chris said how it was not “synchro” but the natural results of my own personal efforts.

But she never had realized that all my efforts are only for God. And I’m the Solution that I prayed for at 16. . . . wow, that all kids pray for. And I’m throwing Andrew out?


Knowledge brings responsibility and power. If people are not responsible about their power you can not deal with them. You have been given too much power to loss into wasted things. Too much else needs your influence than this... no one gives their prime rib and lobster to swine!
Ok, I know


Knowledge is what you are Son when you share your experience
with others. You are full and capable to express such incredible things
that no one will ever question or understand
Wow... So 12:51:37 AM in the morning now 12/30/2005 and I’ve been working on my patent again. And everything is seriously coming together. I know my kids are blasting things all the pieces now. OH WOW, Christopher is reaching puberty... wow how cool is that.


Knowledge is such a wonderful power for you. You no longer need to fear sharing anything. Print and publish what you must and then totally let it go for you to share and love all those around you. There is nothing to fear. The power and clarity of your truth will reverberate throughout everything that you are!
Oh great, I’m really in for it now. What a trip this will be. I know that I’m finally getting this project done and I know I can get everything else going as this finishes. I mean it....

Oh another deal just popped into my head. I need to get new computers these old ones are becoming too much headache. So I thought about taking Dan over to see Mit and making a new deal there. Mit is tired of running the PC business and Dan is tired of running his business out of his van. So they would solve each others problems by helping each other.

The knowledge that you are sharing will open so many people up and change so very much around everywhere that no one will be able to slow you down. Nothing will get in your way and everything will simply collapse at your will. Fearless is more important than ever now Son. You are getting more charged every day, and you need to stay clear and focused on each new task set out before you.
Thank You so VERY MUCH for your help today with all these projects. Please lead and LOVE my friends and Family to FULFILL YOUR PURPOSE for the Glory of Father, Son and Holy Ghost... amen.

I Love you Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment