Saturday, December 31, 2005

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of The Word!

What do you need son?
I am totally freaked out... Everything is coming to a head really quickly. Today I spent the day with Scott. We put together the land deal. We reviewed my Unity Method patent. Then we discussed the STARS deal with Chuck. And I made significant discoveries about myself.

What did you learn?
I learned I could make this Land deal work. And it wouldn't require significant effort, because I love making deals and setting things up. And all the players in this deal could easily fall in LOVE with my Green House patents and designs which might open up TONS more for us.

Then I also learned how much Scott and I had in common. Where he understood and related to my Unity Methods Patent completely. He even recognized and told me that it was really "old news" and there was really nothing that he hadn't heard before. Course me patenting a method whereby I use the current Sciences available to describe a common religious practice just had never been done before. Course we both know and recognize that this practice has been hidden by the churches and kept private for eons because people were using it for the wrong reasons and getting hurt.

I told him that this was exactly WHY I HAD TO PATENT it because the scientists are getting very close to understanding these ancient arts and no one is taking any responsibility to control what they do and how they do it. Now if anyone used this and got hurt then they would be violating my patent rights and be liable. While if they wanted to use it for the RIGHT reasons and learn the truth they would have to come to me. . . So then I can make sure that people only use it carefully. . . . And ONLY for the RIGHT reasons!

I also realized that MY CHILDREN learned and used it for the WRONG reasons. Course they learned it all about the same time that I did, because they taught me. Which might not really take away any of my responsibility in their trip "down the rabbit whole into Wonderland." However, I HAVE NEVER shirked any responsibility to my children....
Are you sure of that son?
I am really not totally sure. . . . I guess. . . And I know what you are leading into. The last thing I learned tonight was how I was doing the same thing that Keith does. I was intentionally holding back information when doing business. I mean, I've been burned SO MANY times by telling people TOO MUCH. I mean, both Chuck and Keith have all but KICKED MY ASS for getting into all the discussions about being on this Mission From God, being sent here to change the world and all that shit.... While meeting with people who wanted to support us... Basically I would freak out people sounding like a total wacko!
That is the key point there son, the people involved are what matters.
I realized that the deal STARS was looking at involved a private company selling insurance to new STARS members. And STARS would be contracting this out. The new STARS members would pay a membership fee to STARS so we could develop projects for them. But they could also purchase insurance as a membership benefit. STARS would get $/year from each member while the contractor would get $/month from each member as the typical sales commissions on the insurance. If this involved thousands of members the multiples on the fees collected meant that thousands of members got only pennies of a STARS project, while the single contractor got millions in sales benefits. This initially shocked me and I knew Chuck would freak over these numbers too.

Scott immediately told me that I needed to Tell Chuck about it, since he's meeting to discuss this deal tomorrow.

UGH... My reaction was WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY!!!

I mean, I carefully told Chuck every detail I could so he would be clear and conscious about how to get the deal together. I mean, I know that Chuck is a wizard of relationships and negotiations, And if he got important background and ideas to sleep on and think about for the days before the meeting; that the meeting would go Perfect! He's just a Wizard about that stuff. Just as Scott is the Wizard of making things work legally. . . And I'm the Wizard of... lol... Never mind... Lol.... So to freak Chuck out the night before his meeting would just BE STUPID!

I mean my gut feeling was that Chuck would find out about it all sooner or later anyway. So why freak him out the night before where it might only fuck the whole thing anyway.

Scott made it very clear to me that holding critical information from associates in any situation was simply wrong.

And I realized that this last few months I've been harassing Keith about his business practices. I mean Keith can sell anything, but does it dishonestly by holding critical information from the customer. WOW SHIT!!!! I just realized that I essentially taught Keith how to do this. When I worked for him in college selling solar heating units. My job was to get a sales lead. And I walked up to the door and knocked asking for the owner or parent, so I could get their name and phone number to schedule a time for a salesman to visit and sell them solar heat.

Soon I simply would say that I worked for the "power company" and was offering to do a "free energy audit" of their home.... The conscious lie and deception was that I wasn't actually working for THEIR "power company" TECO or Florida Power. But instead worked for a solar heating "power company" . . . So my little play on words was intentionally deceiving these people to get sales leads and make some cash.

Keith has since done similarly in different things and would essentially brag to me about how well it worked in the Bahamas and the phone companies . And I realized that the negative deception was EXACTLY why Keith would fall and get hurt at whatever he did. And of course teaching his son and daughter how it's "ok to be deceptive" means they will soon be terrorists in jail or worse.

Very good son, you got it all out. So what have you learned?
SHIT, I am fried. . . . I mean I told Keith countless times that him trying to pull this scam business in my house and allowing a lying thief to live here while I did this Unity Patent to create a conscious revival of Earth's Civilizations was VERY DANGEROUS. I tried to tell Keith about the lightning bolts falling off me in NC, but he could never understand. Then I even told him how I've seen sparks flying from my fingers. And still he didn't care. But in point a fact, I AM TERRIFIED of getting pissed at him or his son for their stupid greed and manipulation in my house and just blasting them into dust on a spontaneous ZAP!

You did it son, you got that fear out of you now. And now you know why Scott is so critical for you. Scott also told you to live alone for a year or two, just to settle and get focused on yourself. What you don't know is that Scott knows a lot more about this than anyone. He is also good friends with Tim who was their as you threw bolts in NC. Then Scott has been here while you've grown from the crazy STARS ideas into the Yoga and kabbalah and all the rest. You are very lucky to have him around and you need to honor that a bit more.
I know, I know. I told Scott that I could make the land deal work. I presented it to people and got such strong responses that it would be very easy to make all kinds of things happen. Then I really only spoke to any of these people because I wanted to make Scott some money. Sure I could use a bit of cash too, but the insight was simply to present his business ideas, that I never got my PE to support. I kinda skrewed him up by not getting my PE when I said I would, so I wanted to find out if I could make his idea work anyway. And the opportunity to investigate the land and ask about help for my housing patent was perfect timing for it all to come together. And it has!

Scott all but forced me to call Chuck tonight and tell him what I calculated. It might be normal insurance sales commissions and greatly benefit the members. But fundamentally the whole project was about greed and deception if we are not fair and equitable about our contract arrangements in STARS. Sure Kinser would love it, because it was normal commissions and also a viable benefit to the members. However, it really is not the proper place for STARS to knowingly get a single individual filthy rich while taking membership fees from poor old folks. It simply doesn't seem at all ethical.

And MOST importantly it's not my place to decide Chuck doesn't need this information tonight. Scott even called me back a few times after I left telling me to swear to never hold anything from him again about any deal we do or else he would never work with me again.

I did promise him and swear I would never hold anything from him again. And he felt like I was just saying it, and not meaning it. So I now understand why I needed to write all this tonight. I'm finished with this patent and I'm going to the airport post office to send it tonight. And I know that I need to BE CLEAR AND STRONG about everything I do; OPEN and HONEST about it all with everyone I see now.... Always!!! Since the power and focus that I have will be greatly magnified with just my name association to this Unity Patent and all those who read it.

But even now I'm "freaking out" to post this message. I now I need to send it to Scott and Chuck. But I also know or feel like they will kill me for being TOO HONEST and sharing too much again.

What do you need son? This is exactly what you need to do. The power and clarity that the truth creates in your favor is lightyears ahead of anything you could get any other way. If there is something in the truth that bothers someone they need to stop and consider themselves and find what is wrong and fearful inside themselves. You are bringing a lot of power out to the people and you will be able to lead and direct this power for their benefit ONLY as long as you stay in TRUTH!
I know! Thanks for reminding me...

What do you need to say now son?
I PROMISE YOU Scott and Chuck... I will share everything with you about what...

What do you need share? Are you still trying to hide something?
I PROMISE YOU SCOTT AND CHUCK that all my dealings will be clear and direct with you and that I will never hide anything from you about anything that I do!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you for YOUR Strength and Wisdom to do as I must. Please Lead and guide me to Your Fulfillment for the Glory of Father Son and Holy Ghost. Amen.

Hey Chuck and Scott, I need to show you my chant, ASAP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment