Sunday, December 11, 2005

Culture? What culture... No Morals here

What now?
I've been working on my leadership paper and the lessons learned too. My team in class seemed to have played a little prank on me. But then no one said a word about it. And I guess I didn't either. It was obvious that it was bothering me so I wrote up a few pages of lessons learned about it... Which really were all about what the other team members should learn from it. I asked the teacher about presenting it in class, he liked the idea, until I said team members were described, and then he thought it was more of revenge. LOL, like I have time for revenge?

Funny that's what Keith always said about Dan. That I was "vengeful." I went out of my way to give Dan every opportunity I could for him to be a good honest man and stand up to face the crap he was pulling. After almost 2 years in my house losing, all he ever could do was make up some new scam to make money. Lying or cheating someone for greed, and cheat me, cheat my friends and neighbors. So he ended up with nothing, no one would help him anymore. I wish he only left with the shirt on his back. Since then he might have stopped to think a bit more about what is true and right. But Keith and Andrew helped him take tons of crap that he collected while using me and my space. So Dan used me and then used Keith and Andrew and everyone else. Even used his handicapped daughter for years to get free coffee every weekend. Sure "feel sorry for my little girl, so I get free coffee" . . . . SO I tried to shed some light but Dan learned NOTHING here... Well maybe a little since he's home taking care of his parents now; I HOPE!

What's the point?
I don't know, I just always feel like the only person around talking any common sense. Like this morning Keith got the newspaper . . . . Now I know why I never get one. One article about a sex survey in the county schools shows more sex and drugs than ever. And then another article about the water problem in Tampa. . . Where they want to lower the river water quality standards so they can pollute it some more. What a bunch of shit. Course, just like Bush they find some engineer to pay and make the test results and reports justify them to do whatever they want. . . . But we all know in our hearts that it's total bull shit and we are only making the problems worse. . .

What do you think that is teaching our children? Do you think no child can read that newspaper in your town? Why should they try to stay clean avoiding sex and drugs? Their parents are filling their bodies with drugs and their minds will TV trash.
I mean how can these people be SO STUPID to see this stuff in their own back yard and go on thinking, oh it's ok... It's not my problem... Someone else will take care of it.... I just need to watch the football game, and get more gas for my SUV when I go for more beer. And they think this is civilized or advanced . . . Oh that's right as long as they have more than the Jones next door, that's all that matters.

My God what is this world coming to. . .

What did you ask that for? You know exactly what this world is coming too. How can you solve the problem if there's no problems. It's been obvious to you for a long time and there's no one else out there ready or able to do anything about it.
I know you tell me that all the time. And it's great to be doing this for You... lol... For US. And I know I can't loss and will always come out ahead no matter what the crap looks like right here around me.

What do you think this really means? You are one of millions and we all can know and feel each other at any minute. But we don't stop to think long enough to understand. Do you think there is anyone else in your country that is totally free in this focus of creation like you are now. Hundreds doing yoga, and meditations, thousands exercising and eating right. Each new conscious thought placed into the stream with us makes this easier for you. But you also know that they fall away and get lost as quickly as they grow stronger with us. This has always been the way of things. Just like throughout time it only took one decision to make it all change.

are you ready for it ?

will you do it yet?

Don't search for more proof, another example and reason to do... JUST DO!

I'm . . . . Am I really? What am I? Do I need to explain or write something. . . Do I think there are millions alone in the world with me. Wondering if the answer is out there somewhere. Just like wondering when Jesus Christ will come home. When will Revelations start? When will we know the solutions and stop fighting for more? Do I really need peace and quiet to be successful? Or do I need the love and companionship of someone? AAAAm I really ever alone?

I know You are always here with me. And I know you want to write a lot more. I guess I am just asking you a lot of questions so you can really tell me something.
What more do you think we could offer to you. It's again in this place of utter despair and conflict. Those millions you feel all waiting for the solutions are just asking you the same questions we are. are you ready to make the case clear. Do you need more proof?
Disclaimer: Astrocenter provides astrological predictions based on the astrological principles, Money Matters: Mercury will move into Sagittarius at the start of the week, eric, bringing added emphasis to your joint financial affairs. There is a situation building up here which is going to come to a head on Thursday, and may mean that you have to make a decision to change things quite dramatically. You may be forced into this situation, but ultimately it will work out much better for you in the long term. The Full Moon in Gemini may bring you the fruits of all the work you have put into your financial affairs or, if you have been frivolous, all the difficulties that you have been avoiding. If you take action when it is called for, you may have to sort through and make a clean sweep, but you will feel much better for doing so. Venus moves into Aquarius on Thursday which may help you find a way to talk to bosses or those in authority without causing too much annoyance, even though you may have something controversial to ask of them. Later in the week you may reach deadlock with your partner or other family member, as you can't find a way out of a tricky situation. One meeting may bring about a conflict of personality on Sunday.

What is really remarkable about everything that is, will be how clear it all becomes for everyone. It's very simple steps that we are all very well prepared for. Your place in this maze is so concrete solid and impeccable that the total surprise and fulfillment you will feel is just beyond recognition. Each new word you read or see anywhere only confirms and strengthens your resolve and fortitude to make this all happen. Like just this moment you flashed another vision as the Centerpiece Oasis - Theta track started in your headsets... Why don't you tell us about that?
I saw Keith finally putting on his suit and getting serious about everything. Not Doing better next year, but NOW. Seeing Burcaw about designs and equipment to start constructions, while Andrew and Equan got the pipes, computers and portables building the whole new system right here now. . . . . . Seeing the school board about the STARS projects and patents to clean all the water, trash, roads, people, schools. . . His ultimate little visions writing all the editors and having the schools and news talking up the incredible storm of controversy. Uncovering all the corruption and clearing out all the trash.

I am not afraid of anything. Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of The Word!
What do you really think your place will be?
I think I will simply hide away. I'll finally be given my peace and solitude to create and dance with you. . . .
What if your place were to change too? What happens if you need to be out meeting and pulling more people into it all. Keith gets started and maybe Dan and Rachel wake up. . . . Then maybe your father and church. . . . What about your kids? How will you be able to hide if they come out again reaaaady to DOOOO SOOOMMETHING! Can you get up to lead them? Are they ready to travel the worlds with you? Are you ready?
I am always ready. Each new freaky situations catches me by surprise maybe, but soon I figure out how it fits into Your Big Picture...
What do you mean, are you sure it's our Big Picture? What if it were only yours? Are you ready to be the one to make it all happen? Can you still hold your hand up if it starts to really spark? Are you going to run and Hide again or what?
I'm not sure about that. . . . Everyone kisses Dan's ass so they wont have to face him. While everything I did was show him he was full of it. I mean like Keith and Elizabeth all this big talk about BS. . . Success for yoga people or a million bucks, what a smart way to hide selfishness, greed and arrogance. Sure whatever I say and do might be a little harder or a challenge, but which one will help and serve others? And which is more in truth vs deception?
What is deception son? Do you think anyone there can live a single day without deception? You hide in your clothing and cover up everything. Like how you write these editors, are you telling them the whole truth? Certainly you personally tell everyone too much, but do you think either editor will publish anything that might make his own "pie in the sky" anything less than "the Jones next door?" Like Judging Keith or Chuck, if they responded to you their first opportunity, would they have been as successful as they could be now?
I know i need to get busy on some other things
What do you think this is all about. We started at the beginning saying that you needed to get busy on some other things.
I guess so. . . Thanks for pointing out realy how much i need to do and how much more this will increase as i begin to get certain things done.
Whatelse would you expect?
I gave up "expecting" anything a long time ago. It's nice to get some respect and consideration once in a while, but I know i've got to do something no one else can do. Sure you got me ready for it... lol... whatever that means, since I seem to be able to deal with anything while I get the unepected every day
What would you really want? Do you ask for anything that you don't get? Do you really want to ask for me?
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please Let this all BE Resolved and Perfect as ONLY You could share with all of us for the Glory of God the Father Son and Holy Ghosts . . . . . Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment