Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Energy is reality's fundamental building block.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of The Word!

What's up...
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

Yea, so what's new?
I know I'm getting a lot of things done and it's really kinda cool. TOO many things going. Like I'm working on three patents again. Three different prototypes are at 3-different stages of development. Then I'm also working on three different properties. Yes, Involved with land development again. Interesting it's not involving Bruce at all, but Shawn, which seems to really be going very well. We're talking about doing all the engineering for a site in exchange for a percent of the total sale. This fits in perfect with Scott and all that he's wanted me to do for a few years now. So I told Scott what we could do and he's ready to write a contract to get started.

Funny thing was when I met Shawn he immediately took me into see his son, who is a USF student now too and also dreaming up patent developments. LOL . . . Perfect timing for me to be chatting with the university president and VP again. I need to drop by and visit them and see what I can get stirred up.
Why?
I guess I also need to get busy on the Greening USF mission, so I can go out and visit a few people Claire told me about. Course I saw Claire yesterday. She was here doing another Bio-economics discussion with Mike down the hall here. Mike and I are always here at the oddest hours. So when I got a message from Claire about the first Bio thing at the library, I invited Mike to it. I'm sure I wrote about this before. But it's certainly nice to be meeting with Claire again. She gave me another book to read, and I told her I just read the "Universe in the Atom" by the Dalai Lama and was going through the "Quantum and the Lotus," another book she told me to read years ago. She said she was reading the same Dalai book too.

So I need to get "Presence : exploring profound change in people, organizations and society" by Peter Senge now too. Course his book is in the library now, brand new and not on the shelf for checking out yet. So I will get his other book the "5th Discipline" which she also mentioned Monday... And likely told me to read years ago as well. . . Hum wonder if the Library has the Dalai Lama books too... yepper, 47 of them... EEK!
What else happened with Shawn?
I also told him about my patents and asked him about a trailer and such for getting the rest of the pipes out there at StoneLake. He was more than happy to help and told me a great deal about how we could do what I told him about. He has always been very friendly and polite to me. So to finally really share something with him was very cool. And he was really excited about it all too. Which was why he had me chat with his son. I went over a lot with his son too. Got him onto the USPTO web site and hooked him up with all the answers to his questions.

It was really cool.

What did you learn...
I guess I realized I really did NOT have to do everything myself. I've always been so careful NOT to tell people too much about anything. And I'm very quiet now. I mean for years I would tell everyone everything with no notice, no warning, nothing but blab blab blab... But now I'm not so eager to shoot my mouth off so much. I guess I've finally learned from my mistakes.

I also learned a lot about my own leadership style. I need to be more forceful and strong when I know what needs to get done. Waiting for someone else to take the lead is not something I can do anymore at all. Like even with Equan I've told him to get Andrew and everyone together to get something done, and it just never happened. I know I need to make sure I get things done myself, and stop waiting for others to do anything.
What do you need to do tomorrow then?
I will finish one patent, check on another, asn call around for building the third prototype. Wow so much to do and so little time... lol... That's really funny... Yes I know I also need to visit three or four people too. Thank You Loving Lord Jesus Christ for all your Strength Love and Wisdom, Lead us into Your Light, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment