Sunday, December 18, 2005

Getting all the "ducks in a row."

1:50:09 PM. Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of The Word!

What are you doing now?
I’m really making a lot of progress now. Things feel really good all around. Well almost, I never got Andrew focused and working on anything. I came close a few times with the computers, but just this week he came in here to tell me how he’s bored. I knew that would come when he got the TV and video games. He’s too talented a kid to get any real satisfaction from wasting his time with that crap designed to program and less talented people around. I mean, without the brain-dead followers, what use would there be with intelligent creative leaders. Course mass media creating whole generations of brain-dead followers only makes my efforts with Andrew and Keith all the more important.

But I’ve also learned that I need to finish what I’m doing too. And getting caught into other peoples’ psycho-drama will only distract me from what’s important. But I’m making some serious progress here. I’m scheduled to see my patent attorney Monday and need to go over everything with him. And so I’m finishing my patent now. It’s really looking very sweet too. I can’t believe how clear and simple it is.

I really need to thank Keith about this too. He added a few phrases to my leadership paper that I finished last week. I used each of his phrases to expand into whole new sections that I’ve never really said before. It was really interesting because I noticed how I mislead him with what I write. Keith’s comments or additions were very clear and logical, and opened me up to really explain the connections in more details. Many where I had left significant details left in the dark. I didn’t want to sound like a preacher but I still really had to have the God Focus throughout. Or what was obvious to me led to inaccurate things I needed to be a lot clearer about.... truth vs. preaching it feels like.

This really makes my work now so much easier too. Also I thought it was neat how Keith never saw me as a leader at all. But then with the final paper he understood more about how I do lead him and others indirectly. Course it’s so indirect that I’m not very clear about it all some times, which is why my Faith in Jesus Christ seeing and feeling His Big Picture Perspective is so critical. Like the deal with the Treehouse and Dan still makes him wonder . . . and me too sometimes!
I need to get a lot stronger and more direct to avoid these same problems everywhere. I’ve noticed that if I’m not very strong then my leading isn’t as clear and coherent as it needs to be.

Thank You Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please help me to finish as I must right now. Guide Keith with Andrew, Help Chuck and family, and lead Scott into Truth. Amen.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment