Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Astrological Readings and Weekly Horoscope MAY ONE!

Astrological Readings and Weekly Horoscope : Shirley MacLaine:
Wednesday – May 2, 2012 Moon in Virgo/Libra
Once in Libra at 10:04 PM the Moon until Friday will pull you more into alignment with what is working and give you the ability to see with perspective both sides of something. There is give and take and moving back and forth with decisions or actions until everything is in harmony as much as possible. This is not about conflict but more about finding imbalance and discovering how to align your actions with what you intend.
- Sent using Google Toolbar


Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What do you think?
It is really interesting for me.  As things change around me, I am feeling things coming together at a new level of power and focus.  We are getting more time to play and do things together.  Work has been getting better for both of us.  I see new things open up as the old falls away.  And my research is getting stronger and clearer every minute!  I'm still perplexed at things in some ways but then not really.
What do you mean?
I guess I've seen or felt very clearly that I would start doing everything that I planned and set out to do.  It's like seeing a new level of power and focus coming into my space.  Course then I see the weak fall away and the old strong coming through more clear and true than ever.  I wonder how things will fit and work some times, but then I still have the clear sense that everything is exactly where it needs to be with more power and truth!
What else?
I submitted my phd proposal finally, and really have gotten some strong clear critiques and evaluations.  I'm very clear on what i need to do next but am not really sure about it yet....  course as I write now i can get a better feeling for it again!
What else are you doing?
I'm doing more classes, it looks like I might be able to get a whole lot more work on this side of things!
What about engineering?
I think I might be able to get a new riverwalk designed and built finally...  as it is simply something that we need to do...  ;-)
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.  Thank You for your truth and guidance.  Please fill me with your strength love and wisdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment