Sunday, May 06, 2012

Children of the Sun: Grid Transmissions: Personal Support and Updates!

Grid Transmissions: Personal Support and Updates!: We invoke and then simply allow ourselves to be used as Divine Conduits for the greater energy to do its work. We hold you in your highest Divine Potential... seeing and transmitting to you as already healed, whole and complete

- Sent using Google Toolbar

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What happened this time.
I was up for the full moon again before 3am.  As I was chanting through their meditation again I remembered how the full moon alignment with the central sun was coming through as predicted in the Mayan Calenders.  They are always talking about the grid but never make it completely clear that this "gird" is really the overlay of countless tori. 
What do you mean?
It is a grid on the small scale, like seen here around this person.  It seems like a grid of lines over and around him.  But this grid is from the infinite circles of tori around him at increasing scales.  Each line similarly goes through countless other tori.  One through me and you, through the Earth and Stars and Moon and then there is a similar segmentation of this energy cycles getting smaller and smaller.  So my heart creates a torus of energy in the center of my chest.  Then each cell of my heart and the blood cell flowing through it similarly have a torus spinning around them.  Then also each atom forming these cells in my heart, and then each electron forming all of the atoms.  All of these elements have a torus of energy spinning around them together combining to create this big grid around me as the Torus of my Soul or my personal energy field!
What did you feel and learn from this?
It was really intense I guess as I flashed to this equation again!  And I felt how each of the integrals were summing the energy, matter and time of creation into a new torus of my own understanding.  Simply seeing this and perceiving this new level of creation allowed me to use this power and force in "creation." 
What did you do then?
I realized how critical this was to our survival and fulfillment!  The Mayan Calendars where all created  to explain these alignments so clearly for us to understand what was happening in the universe around us.  When I perceive the particle of light, I can see and measure the particle of light.  Or as Einstein and they found we can also "perceive" the "wave" of light, and then see and measure the wave.  But in fact these are both the same energy, the same reality, that we actually change with OUR PERCEPTIONS.


Thus when I perceive the Torus of the Universe and the Torus of the Sun and Moon all aligned, I am perceiving something that is real and defined by astronomy and science as recorded and predicted by the Mayans.  Further, with this understanding I can now also perceive my Soul Torus as the energy vibration I create in my space around me.  Then I can see this spinning of this Torus and CHOOSE to direct this spin to align with the Great Central Sun that the Mayans defined in their calenders. 
What do you mean?
It is my energy of my mind and spirit that directs my body.  And thus I can direct the Tori I spin through each of my cells.  Just like understanding this equation can create health and youth inside of me if I put my conscious thought behind the equations of creation to direct their expression in and through me - - similar to choosing to see a wave or a particle of light!
What happened next?
I flashed to see these countless little tori all around me.  Like I was there inside my heart watching each blood cell go by with the tori spinning this way and that.  And then suddenly in my minds eye I could see them all shift.  I asked my body, my cells, my electrons to all align with the moon and the sun!
What did you see?
It was really awesome.  A complete orchestra of movement as each electron in my being turned slightly to align.  Like this sudden flash of platinum light came up like I had opened up some portal to the galaxy where this new energy could radiate forth.  And I felt this beam of light come up through me from the center of the Earth and blast through me into the universe far beyond anything I could ever see or imagine, only to return again back to me rising through the Earth again.

And some how knowing my electrons and cells were all aligned with this allowed some new complete transformation to occur. . . 

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment