Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Hurtful argument - Personal Daily Horoscope - Astrodienst

Happy Birthday Crazy little Miss Emi-em,  I can't wait until you dig yourself out, cause I'll be here FOREVER ready to help, share, teach, and love you. . . lol.... pick-up where we left off, if you can remember enough left inside of you to find me.  Sandy Can help:  http://www.infiniteconnections.us/home.html
Mars Square Chiron: Hurtful argument - Personal Daily Horoscope - Astrodienst
Personal Daily Horoscope of Wednesday, 8 August 2012
for Emily Weaver, born 8 August 1990
    
Hurtful argument
During this time you should be careful and keep a tight rein on yourself - especially if you are anyway of a spirited disposition. If you are after some kind of "conquest", it is quite possible that under this influence you ignore warning signs and advance too directly and abruptly. There is also the danger, at the moment, that you sense competition or opposition where there is none. If you are too sensitive and quick-tempered, take every criticism personally and react in an offended manner, then around every corner is an enemy, and every conversation can turn into an argument in which you finally - without reason and probably without conscious intent - hurt others and are presumably yourself hurt to the same extent.
The interpretation above is for your transit selected for today:
Mars Square Chiron, , exact at 07:48
activity period from 8 August 2012 to 11 August 2012


Show the love horoscope for this transit (L) 
Other transits occurring today, for subscribers

Moon Sextile Jupiter, exact at 11:52
Moon Sextile Venus, exact at 02:39 
Important long-term influences, for subscribers

"A healing sleep" (Chiron Conjunction Moon)
"A defiant tone" (Mars in the 3rd House) (L)
"Big plans" (Jupiter Square Mercury) 

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What did you find?
I found how "my little girl"  is now, Emily 8/8/1990, 22 years. 0 months and 0.46209224536869 days old today, so I need to reach out to her, as when she was born when I saved her life the first time, with just a little finger and a song in the NICU.  Course I could do that again.  But that's her challenge now.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.  Thank you for FILLING my Daughter with Your Strength, Love and Wisdom so she might find her truth and light again, for the Glory of Fathers, Sons, and Holy Ghosts.  Amen.
Love you Christopher Allen Weaver, Great Job DUDE!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:05 AM

    What about em?

    I know it was right when I started writing and it was my little emi-ems birthday! So I had to post a gift for her. and it was really neat. I opened the ASTRO link and typed in her birth data . . . and of course i swelled with such delight - - She's a big girl now! And I had those very first weeks with her. It was a scary dangerous delivery, almost an emergency c-sections.

    Course I know now, it;s not ever an "emergency" it's just a powerful profit machine that only has one motive.

    What about the hospital. . .

    I know, it was remembering how I came in to see the little baby who started out purple in the NICU! And each night I would put her to sleep singing my gooffy song and rubbing her little nose. What POWER. It's so awesome to feel and see that. Like it was yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow is it really AWESOME cool to read this now, knowing she has read it too... and getting all snifflely miss Kimmy ;-)407 12/27/2012

    ReplyDelete