Sunday, August 05, 2012

Shine On You Crazy Diamond into a Delicate Sound Of Thunder

1.25am About Bruce Springsteen
In the decades following his emergence on the national scene in 1975, Bruce Springsteen proved to be that rarity among popular musicians, an artist who maintained his status as a frontline recording and performing Pandora Internet Radio - Listen to Free Music You'll Love

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What do you think?
It's really just awesome.  As i get to the last few sections of the literature, I find the questions and challenges I seek to solve are written by the major professor!  I went back to the first issue of the journal and they are referring to the Rio 92 conference, saying the same things we find now with the Rio 2012.  
What did you feel when you found this?
It was really awesome, of course.  Like seeing everything coming together again, like it was planned from the start!
What are you flashing to now?
It's always gardens and people . . . designing, building, running around to pull people together.  More and more things working, more and more things coming into truth.  It's about action beyond the discussion!  But the WORDS are what sets it all into motion.
What about this:

 
eric
Sun Sign: Taurus
May 16
Love
 
Career
 
Wellness
 
Tarot
 
 Today | Tomorrow | This Week | This Month 
 
 Your horoscope - Week of August 6, 2012 
 
 Get ready for a huge energy shift when your ruler Venus enters Cancer on Tuesday. The urge to nurture friends and family will be strong. A new financial deal will come your way on Wednesday. Do your homework before investing any money in the enterprise. The boss may be demanding on Friday. It won't be possible to please this person! Create a new priority list on Sunday. Think carefully about what you really value in life.
It's about pushing the power again!  Everything is always connected.  There is so much clarity and power here that no one can resist it.
What did you feel this time?
I flashed to the movies we've been watching. Or another series. . . Heroes this time!
What did if flash into?
I went back to Charmed, where I can make and create any of these powers, places, or experiences any way that I want to!
What did you see though?
I was walking into school with a suit on.  Gray, beard, and all I was missing was a pipe or cane.  It Totally freaked everyone out.  Shit man!  It's like I already did the 9-5 for 20 years, raised the honor roll perfect kids, retired, got bored and went back to school again.  Now some arrogant spoiled burocrate, exploiting the system assaults me.  GIVE ME A BREAK!!!
Thank You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.   Thank You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.   Thank  You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.   Thank You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.   I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.   I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.   I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.   I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.   I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.   I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.   I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.   I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.   I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.   I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.   I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.   I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.   I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.   I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.   I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.   I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.   I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.   I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.   I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

2.27am Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Live)by Pink Floydon Delicate Sound Of Thunder (Live)
Pink Floyd is the premier space rock band. Since the mid-'60s, their music relentlessly tinkered with electronics and all manner of special effects to push pop formats to their outer limits. At the same time they wrestled with lyrical themes and concepts of such massive scale that their music has taken on almost classical, operatic quality in both sound and words. Despite their astral image, the group was brought down to earth in the '80s by decidedly mundane power struggles over leadership and, ultimately, ownership of the band's very name. After that time, they were little more than a dinosaur act, capable of filling stadiums and topping the charts, but offering little more than a spectacular re-creation of their most successful formulas. Their latter-day staleness cannot disguise the fact that, for the first decade or so of their existence, they were one of the most innovative groups around, in concert and (especially) in the studio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment